“Good Italian”

Lombardo's Italian Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Lombardo's Italian Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #43 of 908 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Families with children, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: East of King
Description: Lombardo’s Restaurant features authentic Italian cuisine. Owner & Chef John Lombardo prepares his authentic Italian cuisine the way his family has for generations. Entree selections range from Grouper Florentine, Veal Marsala, Chicken Scapiello, to Shrimp Scampi served in an elegant yet comfortable candle lit room. A wine selection from around the world is sure to compliment each dish along with a fully stocked bar. Lombardo's homemade desert selections are prepared daily . Come check out this local's "Hidden Gem"!
Reviewed January 1, 2014

Went with a group of six, two had Lombardo Feast #1 & #2. We all enjoyed the Italian Food and the Christmas Decorations were beautiful. My only recommendation is a little salt and pepper which was echoed by two others at our table. We had a good dinner and woulkd return again

Reviewed December 30, 2013

My boyfriend and I had an excellent experience at Lombardo's! The food was delicious and the ambiance was warm and welcoming. Mike, our server, was very attentive and friendly, and made our dining experience that much more memorable and special. I definitely plan on going back in the near future, and I will be spreading the word to my friends and family about this place too! You have to try the spinach and artichoke dip and the chocolate lava cake for sure! Thank you Mike and the rest of the Lombardo staff for making our experience so wonderful!! See you soon :D

Reviewed December 30, 2013

First time at the restaurant, but it certainly won't be my last. Everything about my visit was great. Our server Mike was awesome. He was the best waiter I have ever had. The food was awesome as well, to say the least. Their spinach and artichoke dip was the best i've ever had. The entree I had was great as well. For dessert, we had the lava fudge cake, and it came out warm and was delicious. I would definitely recommend this restaurant if you are in the area.

Reviewed December 29, 2013 via mobile

We have eaten here on other trips and looked forward to a return visit. We went early (5:30) on a Friday evening for apps and dinner. Salads were fairly timely in arrival, although the Cesar ordered with anchovies came without and the waitress returned in a few minutes with 4 filets on a plate!

The main apps and entrees came out quite a bit later and one dish ordered, flounder francaise was served as pizziola instead. The manager discounted the dish by 50%.

We would return here for the atmosphere and the food. Our server was pleasant, but the service was not a winner.

Reviewed December 28, 2013

My first time to this restaurant was yesterday for dinner and I had a good time. There were 12 of us and our server Mike was great. The food was really rich and tasty and the atmosphere was very modern and cool. I had a great time.