“Excellent all around!”

Lombardo's Italian Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Lombardo's Italian Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #50 of 903 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: East of King
Description: Lombardo’s Restaurant features authentic Italian cuisine. Owner & Chef John Lombardo prepares his authentic Italian cuisine the way his family has for generations. Entree selections range from Grouper Florentine, Veal Marsala, Chicken Scapiello, to Shrimp Scampi served in an elegant yet comfortable candle lit room. A wine selection from around the world is sure to compliment each dish along with a fully stocked bar. Lombardo's homemade desert selections are prepared daily . Come check out this local's "Hidden Gem"!
Reviewed October 1, 2013

I am a local. My boyfriend and I brought 3 other couples to dinner. Every one of the eight people were completely blown away by each of their meals. So much so everyone passed their plates around so everything could be tried. We ordered just about every dessert on the menu and passed those around as well. Our server was absolutely fantastic. Karen the bartender is wonderful and extremely attentive! I will continue to suggest Lombardos and support this family business!

Reviewed September 30, 2013

We were visiting friends and they suggested Lombardo's for the excellent Italian dishes. After answering several questions our server, Kay, was helpful in arranging a meal that was a combination of items listed on the menu. The other members of our group ordered menu selections and everyone enjoyed their meal. Each item is cooked to order, but the wait was not long.

Reviewed September 28, 2013

On our first night of vacation we wanted to stay close by. Lombardo's was suggested by some of the staff where we were staying. It was very close by, and the food was very good. However, we have found other Italian restaurants in the area that we enjoyed even better. We would probably return here if again we wanted to stay close to the resort. Everyone did enjoy their meals, and we thought the value was fine, but with a limited number of evenings on vacation, we would probably go back to a few of the others we ate at first.

Reviewed September 25, 2013

The food is great and very fresh. My family and I come here every summer and have been dining at Lombardo's since they opened. We always make it a point to eat there. Service and atmosphere are a 10!

Reviewed September 25, 2013

My friend and I were looking for somewhere new to try for dinner and came across Lombardo's. So happy that I stopped in. I was so impressed with the entire experience. I will definitely be back. We had an amazing stuffed peppers appetizer. I am very picky and I absolutely loved this dish. It was very tasty and the portion was just perfect for sharing. The price was great too.

We then had the Veal Parmesan for our dinner. I rarely finish my portions, but this was so good I finished it all, It was so very authentic and had great taste. Kudos to the chef.

Overall our experience at Lomardo's was excellent. My friend and I were both very impressed and will be making a return trip.