“A great night out!”

Lombardo's Italian Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Lombardo's Italian Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #49 of 896 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: East of King
Description: Lombardo’s Restaurant features authentic Italian cuisine. Owner & Chef John Lombardo prepares his authentic Italian cuisine the way his family has for generations. Entree selections range from Grouper Florentine, Veal Marsala, Chicken Scapiello, to Shrimp Scampi served in an elegant yet comfortable candle lit room. A wine selection from around the world is sure to compliment each dish along with a fully stocked bar. Lombardo's homemade desert selections are prepared daily . Come check out this local's "Hidden Gem"!
Reviewed January 18, 2013

The staff was amazing which made the experience that much better. Our sever was Cory and he did a great job. The food was some of the best we ever had. I hope everyone can enjoy this wonderful place at least once.

There are newer reviews for Lombardo's Italian Restaurant

Reviewed December 15, 2012

This was my first time visiting Lombardo's, and I felt very welcome. I was greeted by the owner himself before starting with a house salad with homemade vinaigrette. For the main course, I had a delicious Chicken Parmesan with a side of Spaghetti, and finished the night with a fantastic chocolate raspberry crème brûlée. The atmosphere was very tasteful and the food was excellent; and I'll definitely return to and recommend Lombardo's!

1  Thank JamesBowman
Reviewed December 7, 2012

The food was really good and our server Ricky went out of his way to make sure everthing was just right.Received top quality food and service at a very reasonable price.Will definitly go back when in Myrtle Beach.

1  Thank mikiesue
Reviewed December 5, 2012

We had our second visit to this resturant last week and it was fantastic would recomend to any one we had an item called the Lombardo Stack it was great and my wife had a porter house it was awesome as great place.

Reviewed December 4, 2012

My family and I have been to Myrtle Beach several times over the years and there are "Italian" restaurants everywhere, but Lombardo's is true Italian! Being from an Italian family, I was excited to find this little gem. I had the Chicken Rollatini which was an amazing treat and my wife a New England native had the Fruite de Mar and said it was the best seafood she's had outside of her hometown.

The staff was polite and friendly and the owner John was kind enough to take time out of his busy night to check on us. I highly recommend Lombardo's to anyone who is looking for authentic fine Italian food!