“Great Getaway”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Savoy, Illinois
“Great Getaway”
Reviewed February 10, 2016 for a stay in February 2016
person found this review helpful

Our family decided to take a trip to Myrtle Beach for my mother's surprise 50th birthday. The price is excellent this time of year. The house was really nice, spacious, and up kept. Pam is wonderful. She kept in touch with me from the booking through leaving the house. My mother loved her surprise so much that she wants to rent again (summertime). The only complaint I have is that it did rain for half of our trip, but that was to be expected. I would greatly recommend this rental to anyone!!!

Date of stay: February 2016
Your age range 25-34
Feb 11, 2016
Thanks so much for spending your special time with your mother and family in our beach house! I'm so glad you all had such a good time. It's a wonderful house and there's so much to do right on site that I'm sure the children had a blast as well. We would love to have you all back again! Please let me know when you're ready to come back and I'll make special arrangements for you guys. Thanks again, Jacklyn!
Stephanie...
Luray, South Carolina
“Girls Retreat”
Reviewed February 1, 2016 for a stay in January 2016

I really enjoyed our girls retreat at Pam's Beach house. We had more than enough space for everyone. Would love to stay there again. Enjoyed it.

Date of stay: January 2016
Liked best: The spaciousness
Traveling group: Friends
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Feb 3, 2016
I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay, Stephanie! We really take pride in our house and try to make it as comfortable as possible for you. We would LOVE to have you all back again. Please keep my information handy and get back in touch!
Thanks,
Pam
James S
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great Family Thanksgiving”
Reviewed December 5, 2015 for a stay in November 2015

My family held our annual Thanksgiving at Myrtle Beach at Pam's house. The house was great, the owner was great, and the atmosphere was great! A most enjoyable weekend. She came by to check that we were in. She responded to request. If opportunity presents, I would contact Pam.

Thanks

Date of stay: November 2015
Liked best: Close to beach
Liked least: GPS direction was difficult for some family members
Dec 6, 2015
Thanks so much for spending your Thanksgiving holidays with us, James! It was my pleasure to be able to meet you and your family when you arrived. I look forward to having you come back again in the future! Have a blessed Christmas holiday with your family.
Jeanelle2...
Canton, Ohio
“I can't wait to book our next stay here!!!!!”
Reviewed November 22, 2015 for a stay in September 2015

Our family ( mom, sisters, grandkids and a couple friend) booked this home for a week and we were a little worried it wouldn't be enough room for us, but the pictures do NOT do this house justice. It was much larger than we expected, plenty of room and super nice location!! Pam was very hands on with making sure we had all we needed! the house was clean and the fact it had a washer and dryer was so beneficial with a large group! The golf carts are a must and well worth the few extra bucks to rent!! I would honestly stay here again and intend to for our next trip! thank you Pam you were amazing!

Date of stay: September 2015
Liked best: everything
Liked least: couldnt stay longer
Traveling group: Large Group
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
Nov 23, 2015
Thank you so much for staying with us for your summer vacation, Jeanelle! I really appreciate the kind words about our beach house. We love it and really try to go out of our way to make sure our guests are comfortable and have everything they need to make it a memorable stay. I agree with you, having a golf cart is well worth the extra bucks as there is so much to see and do while here. We are getting a water park and lazy river put in as we speak and our guests will have FREE access to this when you stay with us. You absolutely MUST come back, Jeanelle! Can't wait to see you all again!
swcotten1...
Sanford, North Carolina
“Home Away From Home”
Reviewed October 6, 2015 for a stay in October 2015
person found this review helpful

My family and I rented this house for a weekend at the beach in October. We were pleased with the accommodations. The house was clean, conveniently located near the beach, the pools (indoor and outdoor), Tanger Outlet, the mall and Broadway At The Beach, and many eateries. Pam was very nice, professional and available. My family has agreed that Pam is our choice for vacations going forward. Thank you Pam, for a wonderful vacation.

Date of stay: October 2015
Oct 7, 2015
Thank you so much for staying with us on your family vacation, Shirley! It was an absolute pleasure working with you to make your weekend one to remember in spite of the rain you had to endure. So happy you were able to take in some of the sites and attractions close by. I look so forward to having you all visit us again in the future. (And thanks for making me your "go-to person" for vacationing:)
RORIQC73
Willow Grove, Pennsylvania
“Vacation of a lifetime”
Reviewed August 21, 2015 for a stay in August 2015

Oh this was far more than what we exspected. The house was excellent, we were like walking distance from the beach. We rented golf cart, to get around on campgroung thay was great too, the whole expereience was great we already talking about returning again. Pam was great she came and check on us next morining after arriving, such a great lady. I would reccommend her to anyone who traveling down to Myrtle Beach, and need somewhere to stay that has a large family like I do. Pam you are the best and we felt right at home. So glad to have met you.

Date of stay: August 2015
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: how close we were to the beach
Liked least: the fire works after 11:00pm when the young kids trying to sleep
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Families with young children Large groups
Aug 22, 2015
Rori, it was an absolute pleasure having you all as our guests! I take pride in making sure you have the best time you can possibly have while here so I'm so thankful you enjoyed your stay. It really is a great house! Perfect for families with children of all ages as there is so much for everyone to do. Thanks for taking the time to leave such a nice review. I look forward to having you all back again, Rori!
HeslyR2
“Calm and comfortable stay”
Reviewed October 16, 2014 for a stay in October 2014
people found this review helpful

Cozy house close to the beach. Nothing super fancy, but clean, in order, and just cozy is my favorite word for it. If it wasnt because we knew indeed it wasnt our home, we wouldve thought it was by how comfortable we were. And Pam is great. Always in contact, catered every need. Will do again!

Date of stay: October 2014
Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Oct 20, 2014
Thanks for staying with us on your vacation, Hesley. We love our house as well and try to make it feel just like home. Being clean is VERY important to us and I'm glad you found it to be just that--clean, comfortable, and in order. I would love to have you all back again and look forward to setting you up again!!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing