“definite must!”
Review of Downwind Sails

Downwind Sails
Reviewed August 2, 2013

Me and my bpyfriend wanted to get out of the hotel and do something fun with this vacation. so we looked up a bunch of different things to do in myrtle beach and when we came across this one we knew we had to try it. It was fairly inexpensive compared to most of the other places in that area. we went ocean kayaking which was an absolute blast! it was cheap and so much fun! you got to go where you wanted without a guide! then we had to go back the next day for more so we tried parasailng! i definitely recoomed trying parasailing. Its not as scary as it looks! going up is smooth as well as coming down. We even got some pictures taken and they turned out great! to get to the boat and back to the beach you take a banana boat so we saw it as paying for the price of two differnet activities! theyre banan boat rides arent too cheap for what they are but parasailing gave us a chance to try it and it was pretty fun! The service was great too! theyre all locals and have great personalities. one of the girls that helped us was so sweet and friendly and made the short wait even more enjoyable!

Reviewed July 24, 2013

There's a reason why Downwind Sails has been in Myrtle Beach forever. They are awesome folks and I'm glad I got to go out on a Hobie Cat and SUP. I'll do the parasailing, jet ski and more on the next visit.

Reviewed June 21, 2013

My son and I visited the Myrtle Beach Jetpack Adventures on Father's Day. This attraction just opened about a month ago and we wanted to be one of the first people to try this new thrill attraction. We are locals and heard the advertising for the JetLev system which is the only one in the Myrtle Beach area. We were not disappointed. We are thrill-seekers who do scuba diving, white water rafting, para-sailing, etc. and my 16-year old son said the jetpack was one of the most fun things he's ever done. They run a very professional operation with a factory-trained crew. The water was a little choppy the day we went but Garth and Josh made us feel extremely comfortable and safe. There is a learning curve involved with this machine but it is absolutely worth the time and money. We will definitely go back for another ride on the Myrtle Beach Jetpack Adventure!

1  Thank Craig S
Reviewed May 13, 2013

Wow. Seriously. Wow. We did the pararides and the views were crazy!!!!! It was like flying but without the plane I saw a jellyfish and my husband saw a turtle!!!! SO COOL!!!!! Hoping to go back and ride the water sausage and water scooters before we leave on Saturday to go back to West Virginia.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

So much fun we went twice. We did the water skis. It was so much fun even though the waters were cold it was awesome we will do it again. It wasnt exspensive what so ever.