“SOOOOOOOO MUCH FUN!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Downwind Sails

Downwind Sails
“SOOOOOOOO MUCH FUN!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2013

Wow. Seriously. Wow. We did the pararides and the views were crazy!!!!! It was like flying but without the plane I saw a jellyfish and my husband saw a turtle!!!! SO COOL!!!!! Hoping to go back and ride the water sausage and water scooters before we leave on Saturday to go back to West Virginia.

Visited May 2013

Charlotte, North Carolina
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Awesome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

So much fun we went twice. We did the water skis. It was so much fun even though the waters were cold it was awesome we will do it again. It wasnt exspensive what so ever.

Visited April 2013
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
3 attraction reviews
“2013”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2013

I thought the activities were very affordable and the location on the beach was great! They offer a discount if you book before 11 am.

Visited April 2013
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“I wish I would have picked a different company to give my money to.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2012

I enjoyed the banana boat ride as well as the parasailing, but the friendliness of the boat crew was horrible... They didn't even speak except to say hello and goodbye..I seen their sign for (Tips are welcomed), and my husband and I had a laugh about it to ourselves.. It's a good thing I had down this in the past to experience the fun you can have while out in the water.. I paid for the picture package and half of them were blurry, so disappointing!!

2 Thank Melisia
Edison, New Jersey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Parasailing .. good efficient operations”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2012

We had a great time doing para sailing at this location with my wife and daughter. They are efficient, seems through in their job and all safety precautions were taken. I would recommend these guys to all.

Visited September 2012