“Awesome”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Mr. Fish

Mr. Fish
Ranked #47 of 869 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Sushi
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Awesome”
Reviewed September 29, 2013 via mobile

I have been here twice, and the food is awesome. Hubby wasn't happy with his stuff crab legs only because there was only two bites. However awesome food and service. You have to try it

Martinsville, Virginia, United States
“quick”
Reviewed September 27, 2013

wanted to try a non buffet fish place...read about Mr. Fish. We ordered the 3 item combo and it came to our table with the salad. Large enough to split. sushi sauce a little too spicy. quickest main course ever. Food was good, liked the décor.
2nd waitress filled in when ours worked a large party. she was great.

NC
“If You Like Excellent Seafood”
Reviewed September 27, 2013

If you like excellent seafood at a reasonable price, then Mr. Fish is the place to go. We had never been there before and there were a lot of cars there, so we figured that it had to be good.
It was very good and the price really surprised that it was as cheap as it was. We had to wait about 30 minutes, but it was well worth it. So, if you go to Myrtle Beach and want to eat close in this is the place to go. It was really good.

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Good food, lousy service...check your bill”
Reviewed September 27, 2013

My daughter, her friend and I went there for sushi and had a great time. A bit pricy, a bit slow. but great sushi. My husband and I went back there for lunch a few days later, and the service was horrible. Our server spent plenty of time visiting at the tables around us, but we were virtually ignored. We finally got our food after what seemed like an eternity. It was good. I had a spicy tuna roll and my husband had the California grouper sandwich. When we finished, it took a while to get the check.....and then it took forever to get the check processed. I thought we were actually going to have to hunt the server down so we could leave.
Well, it doesn't end there.....my husband downloads all of our transactions to quicken. He was surprised to find that the downloaded amount was different than the amount on his receipt. It wasn't much money, but who knows how many more victims there are out there. He promptly called the restaurant and spoke with the manager. He was told that the downloaded amount was correct and the restaurant had a copy of the bill. My husband requested that the fax him a copy. He go a call shortly after that saying that they had found another receipt with the amount my husband stated the bill should have been. We never did get the fax.

We tried this restaurant one more time last week with some friends for lunch (under protest by my husband) We ended up wit the same server, and the service was better but still pretty lousy.
My friends said that if they come to this restaurant, they avoid that server.

I may or may not come back here for the sushi...but will certainly NEVER let that person serve me again. BTW...this time, my husband took a picture of the receipt with his cell phone camera.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank cjval
Jonesborough, Tennessee, United States
“Love it!”
Reviewed September 26, 2013

We have been coming to Mr. Fish for several years now. I am so glad they have a bigger building with more seating. My husband got the raw oysters (14$) and then we both got the Sea Scallops (18$). The hushpuppies are wonderful! We have always enjoyed eating here and will continue to visit every time we come to Myrtle Beach. The prices are reasonable for seafood, and the food is great! Wishing they had more choices for sides though, fries are ok but not wonderful. We got there and no wait on a Sunday evening. When we left at 7 or 730, there were about 20 people waiting.