“Excellent seafood and very reasonable price”
Review of Mr. Fish

Mr. Fish
Ranked #57 of 893 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: American, Sushi, Asian, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
“Excellent seafood and very reasonable price”
Reviewed July 10, 2013 via mobile

We usually go to Bimini's but wanted to try something different. Glad we did. We had three combo platters, three beers and a kids plate for $80 out the door. Portions we so large everyone took some home. I would still rate Bimini's food slightly better, but for the price (about $5 cheaper for combo platter) and portion size, Mr Fish is a must try.

• Visited July 2013

“A Delicious Seafood Meal Deal”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

This place is a real treat! We discovered this restaurant last year when it was located at a much smaller space at Myrtle Beach. We loved it because it was a family restaurant with excellent food and a fun atmosphere for a great price. Even though their new location is larger and nicer, the menu stayed budget friendly and as tasty as ever. Everything was wonderful! Our only complaint was the long wait for a table. It is a must when you visit Myrtle Beach!

Wooler, Ontario, Canada
“FABULOUS BEYOND BELIEF SEAFOOD!!!!”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

In April my husband and I were first-time visitors to Myrtle Beach, SC. Since we live inland we hungered for fresh seafood. Upon arrival at our hotel, Mr. Fish was HIGHLY recommended, and we know why. Our first meals were SO delicious we ate there every night of our Myrtle Beach stay! Truly, we've NEVER enjoyed seafood more, which says a lot since my husband is from Nova Scotia and even "worked in the fish" when he was younger. We tried various menu items - starters, mains, desserts; ALL were superb! When I enquired about my favourite seafood dish which was not on the menu, the chef was quick to oblige; I was in heaven ... we immediately ordered seconds! Mr. Fish is now situated in larger quarters that where they'd been for years; the décor and atmosphere is great. With amazing staff and lovely ambiance, they were busy every night we visited; with a wonderful menu and everything so tasty and well prepared, it's no wonder they needed a larger facility. Simply said, you can't go wrong if you're looking for the very best seafood you're EVER likely to find ... just go to Mr. Fish and I'll wish I could join you! Ron & Nancy, Ontario CANADA

• Visited April 2013
Seneca, South Carolina
“Mrs. Fish a Great Find”
Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

Make this a part of your visit to Myrtle Beach. The owners have been purveyors of fish on the Grand Strand for more than 30 years. Seafood is good and reasonably priced.

1 Thank Mrbigdaddy
Winston Salem, North Carolina
“Good end to short vacation”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

We arrived around 6:00PM on Sat July 6 and there was about 15 minute wait. So, we headed to the bar for a quick cocktail. The two bartenders, CJ and Josh, were helpful in everyway, so we decided to take dinner at the bar....good decision. CJ reminded me of the classic bartender ... mature gentleman with a handlebar moustache, knows how to sling the drinks quickly but attentive to all. Our dinner selections were quite good. We went for the Fried Green Tomato Tower, which was a creative dish of fried shrimp and fried green tomatoes with a spicy mayo based sauce. I went for the Cioppino since I rarely see it on menus. It came with penne pasta and I asked if they could sub for some veggies, which they did. There was a bit more tomato sauce in the dish than I cared for, but the fish (shrimp, bay scallops, mussels and clams) were very fresh and cooked just right. My friend order the Shrimp & Grits and was very pleased. Portions were generous as neither of us were able to clean our plates. Service was exceptional, food was good and we will definitely be back.