“Wonderful service”

Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Wahoo, Nebraska
“Wonderful service”
Reviewed June 18, 2013

We went to Mr. Fish on 2 nights of our vacation. If we had found it earlier in the week, we would have gone back even more. The service was excellent and the food was amazing! I would highly recommend the Chocolate Grit Pie for dessert. The seafood was outstanding, especially the crab balls, shrimp, and oysters! The wait staff is also very knowledgeable about the menu. Everyone was so friendly and we will definitely go back if we return on a visit to Myrtle Beach.

• Visited June 2013

San Jose, California
“Mr. Fish - Don't Miss it!”
Reviewed June 18, 2013

We had eaten in the old Mr. Fish and loved it, this was our first meal in the new, larger place. We got seated immediately in the Sushi Bar and just kept ordering Sushi. Why, by the way, was better then a lot of Sushi I've had in Japan. They also have a great selection of quality Sake. We also had the Ceviche, which was fresh and delicious. Came back the next day and sat at the Bar for lunch and had the Fried Grouper BLT. Delicious, a must-order item! Tip - sit in the Sushi Bar and order Sushi!

• Visited June 2013
Goode, Virginia, United States
“Average food”
Reviewed June 17, 2013 via mobile

I ordered grilled shrimp (was told it was large shrimp) and fried oysters with hushpuppies. I received sautéed MEDIUM sized shrimp and fried oysters. It was good, but not what I ordered. Also, the hushpuppies that I could eat were good, but 4 of them were hard as rocks. I couldn't bite down on them. I was disappointed and will not return.

Visited June 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food -- long wait”
Reviewed June 17, 2013 via mobile

Food was great and lived up to the hype! However arrive early bc the "30 minute" wait turned out to be an hour plus. Called ahead to try to make reservations, but was told they were no longer taking reservations. Tip: seats in the bar area are first come first serve and serve full meals if you order a drink-- wish I had known this!

Visited June 2013
St. Petersburg, Florida
“Authentic Seafood”
Reviewed June 16, 2013

This was the most creative and authentic seafood place I have eaten. There were different items on the menu other than the traditional fish and chips and it was so good. I had the shrimp and grits and by far the best I have had, ever!! If you are going to Myrtle Beach, make a point to go there !!! We did wait for a bit for seating but it was worth it.

• Visited March 2013