“enjoyed Every Bite!”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Fayetteville, North Carolina
“enjoyed Every Bite!”
Reviewed May 3, 2013 via mobile

My Daughter Recommended Mr fish ......Had Blacken Flounder And Fried Oysters Combo With Blackberry Wasabi Sauce.......Yummy.....My Daughter Had Black And Blue Tuna ....She Loved It My Granddaughter Had Grilled Shrimp On Kids Menu And Loved It ......Our Waitress Lisa Was Very Nice.....Great food And Great Atmosphere Big Thumbs Up......Will Be Back!!!

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, United States
“food good server loud!”
Reviewed May 3, 2013

liked mahi mahi but our server was very loud and pushy and obviously hung over as she smelled like whiskey and no shower for days. new location cool but guess we will have to sit at bar area next time.

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Just Average”
Reviewed May 3, 2013

We went with friends that had been here before and thought it was nice but this was our first visit. As it turned out, I was the only one satisfied with our meal. I had the Shrimp n' Grit appetizer and it was good. The other meals, Coconut Mahi Bites, Caesar Salad with Grouper Bites, She Crab Soup and a special of the day, Whole Flounder left a lot to be desired. we also ordered a basket of Hushpuppies and they should be ashamed to serve them. First off, they were very dense and didn't have much taste. Secondly, they didn't let them grow up. The peas in my garden are bigger. The restaurant itself was nice, I understand it is a new location and had no complaints about cleanliness or decor. Our waiter, Ronald, was personable. However, unless invited by friends, my wife and I will not be returning for another visit.

1 Thank wctrvlr
Stoughton, MA
“Great oysters on the grand strand”
Reviewed May 3, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I have been down here at myrtle beach for a week of golf. Wife has a love of oysters so we asked around and a few people recommended mr fish. We were not disappointed! Place was clean, service was great and food was no exception. Would recommend and surely eat here again if we end up in myrtle beach.

Visited April 2013
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Not impressed and disappointed.”
Reviewed May 2, 2013 via mobile

My family and I were at myrtle beach for a weeks vacation and due to the crappy weather we had all week, we left the beach in search of a reprieve from the gloom. Mr. Fish has great ratings both here and on yelp so I thought we couldn't go wrong. But I was wrong. It was terrible. The she crab soup was overly rich but flavorless, the hush puppies gave deep fried corn balls a bad name, and the rest went down hill after that. Needless to say that the gloom of the weather did not improve within the walls of this establishment.

2 Thank petta76