“Great sushi”

Cuisines: American, Sushi, Asian, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed November 11, 2012 via mobile

We took the whole family and there was something for everyone. The fish tacos, crabcakes and sushi were all great. The local art work featured on the walls was also good. The place was packed! The only thing I would change would be the bright fluorescent lighting.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,101)

Reviewed November 9, 2012 via mobile

My husband and mother ate dinner here. We had great service and the food was delicious! The she crab soup was awesome, and a must-try is their coconut grit pie. It might sound strange, but it is definitely worth giving a try. We will definitely go back!

Reviewed November 9, 2012 via mobile

Wow! Mr. Fish was awesome! While the outside is unimpressive, the inside is cool & funky. The hush puppies were excellent & crunchy. I ordered the boom boom shrimp tacos & they were soooo good & not too spicy. I was also extremely impressed with the waitstaff. I just can't say enough about this wonderful restaurant! If you're in Myrtle Beach - go!!!

Reviewed November 8, 2012

The food is great. It is small and tables are close together so don't go for the atmosphere but if you want great food at a fair price this is where you want to go!

Reviewed November 8, 2012 via mobile

So disappointing. We only went because if the great reviews. I told the family about the excellent reviews and we were seriously disappointed. Good hush puppies? only if u like them hard and tasteless. I had the flounder platter, $9, had three fillets of fishy tasting flounder. Totally unacceptable as this is supposed the local catch. My side of fries were luke warm but as people said they were hand cut and nicely seasoned, too bad they weren't hot. The side of zucchini and squash veg of the day was hot and tasteless. Dad had the grouper fish sandwich,$9, which were four fish fingers on supposedly Texas toast which was a hoagie, not toasted. He had the hard hush puppies with frozen flavored butter. Mum had seafood chowder and a small house salad which she enjoyed. Glad we didn't pay their market price of 19.99 for the rest of their fish. No doubt we would have been disappointed. Our waitress was disinterested. No atmosphere.