“Good food, good service”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Mr. Fish

Mr. Fish
Ranked #47 of 870 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Sushi
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Special occasions, Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Kingsport TN
“Good food, good service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 1, 2012

Went there because had read a review in a magazine. The food and service exceeded my expectations. Recommended to friends the next day and they went there twice. The food was excellent and priced very competitive. Now on my list of favorites

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2012 via mobile

We leave in MB and always wanted to come to Mr Fish, but summer time is not possible, because of long line. Finally made it here today and we had a great lunch. The green fried tomatoes with shrimp were perfect and the fish excellent. I had tilapia and my husband had tuna. Perfect and fresh. I will come here again, and recommend this place for all locals.

Denver
“Very casual and the best food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 30, 2012

Mr Fish was recommended by a local and they DO know best! Nothing fancy, but the freshest fish in town, fixed right when you order it and wonderfully personable wait staff, like Lisa who waited on us, and combinations that rival the fanciest gourmet restaurants.....My hubby had "Boom Boom Shrimp" and liked it so much he ordered it again for his entree...I had She Crab Soup and a grouper sandwich that was excellent. They have wonderful desserts like peanut butter pie, sweet potato bread pudding and their signature desserts, pecan pie with grits but we were too full to have any so will definitely go back before we leave Myrtle Beach

Greenville, North Carolina
“Amazing! Meal was outstanding - Don't Judge it from the outside :-)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2012

I found Mr. Fish on TripAdvisor and I looking shopping around for the whole in the wall places. Our group had 4 adults and 1 didn't care of seafood so we begged to be able to eat at this place. From when we walked in the door till when we left it was an all around wonderful experience. I have never tried sushi before, but the night we went they had Blackened Tuna with Blue Cheese and Raspberry Wasbi roll and it was outstanding.
For Round 2 for me, I had the Shrimp & Grits appetizer and I am an avid lover of Shrimp and Grits, it was great. Perfect portion size to be shared, however I did not share.
Round 3 was a basket of steamed shrimp. Fresh shrimp with great seasoning! My husband had the blackened mahi mahi, which was wonderful too. The last seafood lover in our group had the seafood jumbo and he claimed it was outstanding as well.

Great service all around and you can tell this is a local spot! Don't judget this book by it's cover or are you are going to surely miss out!

Avon, Connecticut
“Great local seafood!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2012

We asked a local gentleman of our aquaintance to send us to a good, local seafood place for lunch, and he suggested Mr. Fish. Boy, was he right! Itis located in a small, commercial building where the restaurant sits side-by-side with the fish market. Colorful walls and art mask the storefront dining room, and we found it attractive. Our server was very attentive and helpful. We both started with a she-crab soup that was chock full of sweet, delicious crab. I chose one of the lunch specials, a tuna burger with sweet potato fries and slaw. It arrived cooked medium, as I had specified, and covered with bacon and melted cheese. It was fantastic. Jane had a fried seafood combo of shrimp and oysters with freis and broccoli in garlic butter. She said the oysters were the best she's tasted. We tried to split a piece of homemade coconut cream grits pie; it was excellent but so rich the two of us couldn't finish it. Perhaps if we hadn't had the soup...