“Relaxing, rejuvenating and habit forming!”
Review of Kiva Day Spa

Kiva Day Spa
Reviewed September 27, 2013

My regular visits to Kiva Day Spa have never left me wanting. The staff is outstanding in their efforts to make one's experience a memorable one.

Dona has been my preferred and exclusive Esthetician for many years. Because of her experience and genuine interest both in her profession and her clients, I always get the best of both worlds. Someone who keeps herself up to date in in her field, but never too busy to care about her Clients.

If you have time for a massage, I highly recommend Deb's Cranial Sacral massage. It will be quite a special experience of the best kind.

2  Thank P B

Reviewed September 27, 2013

Kiva Day Spa is a little escape from reality. The atmosphere is very calming and relaxed. The staff is very friendly and caring about your needs. I visit Kiva every time that I'm in the area. I would strongly advise checking it out if you have the chance.

Reviewed September 27, 2013

You can be assured that you will be treated in a special, caring way at Kiva Spa. All employees welcome you and your treatment is the best! The decor and atmosphere is so very calming, that stress is reduced BEFORE the treatments begin. I have given gift certificates to friends who rave about the wonderful care they have received at Kiva Spa, too.

1  Thank Carol T
Reviewed September 22, 2013

I've had facials by Dona and massages by several therapists, and they've all been wonderful. Just walking through the door of Kiva Day Spa makes me relax! The attention to detail is superb, and the personal service (they always remember me and ask about my family) is spectacular. Even the location, tucked into a little tree-covered complex, is relaxing. I feel like a wet noodle every time I leave the place. Highly recommended!

Reviewed September 22, 2013

I never miss my annual visit to Kiva for a massage with Deb. Atmosphere at Kiva is also nice and soothing too.