“A Local Favorite...”

Kiva Day Spa
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“A Local Favorite...”
Reviewed September 27, 2013

You can be assured that you will be treated in a special, caring way at Kiva Spa. All employees welcome you and your treatment is the best! The decor and atmosphere is so very calming, that stress is reduced BEFORE the treatments begin. I have given gift certificates to friends who rave about the wonderful care they have received at Kiva Spa, too.

Visited September 2013

Atlanta, Georgia
“Thoroughly enjoyable!”
Reviewed September 22, 2013

I've had facials by Dona and massages by several therapists, and they've all been wonderful. Just walking through the door of Kiva Day Spa makes me relax! The attention to detail is superb, and the personal service (they always remember me and ask about my family) is spectacular. Even the location, tucked into a little tree-covered complex, is relaxing. I feel like a wet noodle every time I leave the place. Highly recommended!

Visited July 2013

Atlanta, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Deb gives a great massage.”
Reviewed September 22, 2013

I never miss my annual visit to Kiva for a massage with Deb. Atmosphere at Kiva is also nice and soothing too.

Visited December 2012

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Relaxing and enjoyable experience.”
Reviewed September 21, 2013

I always have a great experience at Kiva. I have been going to Kiva day spa for many years, never disappointed in my results. Love the staff. They are educated, experienced, and caring. I will continue to use this spa over any others in myrtle beach!

Visited August 2013
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Peaceful & serene”
Reviewed September 21, 2013

I was fortunate enough to have my facial done by the owner herself, Ms. Shavitz. A true professional and lifetime advocate of the holistic approach to good health from within, Dona has a calming influence that allows you to let go! I definitely recommend Kiva Day Spa to treat yourself and your friends!

Visited November 2012