“Relaxing and enjoyable experience.”
Review of Kiva Day Spa

Kiva Day Spa
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Relaxing and enjoyable experience.”
Reviewed September 21, 2013

I always have a great experience at Kiva. I have been going to Kiva day spa for many years, never disappointed in my results. Love the staff. They are educated, experienced, and caring. I will continue to use this spa over any others in myrtle beach!

Visited August 2013

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Peaceful & serene”
Reviewed September 21, 2013

I was fortunate enough to have my facial done by the owner herself, Ms. Shavitz. A true professional and lifetime advocate of the holistic approach to good health from within, Dona has a calming influence that allows you to let go! I definitely recommend Kiva Day Spa to treat yourself and your friends!

Visited November 2012
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Always an enjoyable visit”
Reviewed September 20, 2013 via mobile

I love spending time at Kiva Day Spa when visiting Myrtle Beach--in fact, I don't feel like my visit is complete until I have gone!
The atmosphere is so relaxing, the technicians are knowledgable and certainly have the gift of bringing a sense of rest, which is exactly what I am looking for when I go.

Visited July 2013
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, United States
“Best "me time" ever”
Reviewed September 20, 2013

This was one of the best things I have ever done for myself. I was so totally relaxed after a full body massage and facial that I almost forgot I had four kids and a full time job. Just kidding....but it was well worth it and I would definitely go again.

Visited October 2012
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

“Wonderfully relaxing!”
Reviewed April 5, 2013

This is my 2nd trip to Kiva Day Spa and I enjoyed it tremendously. Angelica is an awesome therapist. I feel rested, relaxed, and pampered. I can't wait to come back on my next trip to Myrtle Beach!

Visited April 2013
DonaShavitz, Owner at Kiva Day Spa, responded to this review, September 20, 2013
Dear MrsNewman,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us and for continuing to choose Kiva for your spa services! We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to the area.