“Wonderfully relaxing!”
Review of Kiva Day Spa

Kiva Day Spa
Reviewed April 5, 2013

This is my 2nd trip to Kiva Day Spa and I enjoyed it tremendously. Angelica is an awesome therapist. I feel rested, relaxed, and pampered. I can't wait to come back on my next trip to Myrtle Beach!

DonaShavitz, Owner at Kiva Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2013

Dear MrsNewman,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us and for continuing to choose Kiva for your spa services! We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to the area.

Reviewed March 30, 2013

What a great experience! It starts when you enter the door. The scent is heavenly and there is an air of serenity throughout. Nestled in The Marketplace at Kingston Plantation, Kiva Is an oasis of relaxation and beauty. I had heard that a facial by Dona was better than any my friend had ever had and I found it to be the best ever for me also! I have arthritis and suffer from lots of aches and pains. Aside from pain medications nothing relieves me like the massages that I get at Kiva from the therapists there. I had difficulty sleeping, and tried the craino-sacral therapy by Debb. I cannot explain exactly what happened during the treatment, but that night I slept like a baby and the pain I had been having in my head and neck area was gone! I would recommend this spa to anyone who wants to totally relax and have experienced and knowledgeable professionals pamper them. I was informed that Dona is doing permanent makeup now and I plan to add that next!

Reviewed March 30, 2013

I've been to Kiva for a massage because I had heard they were good and I was not disappointed! I have been back several time since and have tried the cranio-sacral treatment for my migraines. It worked better than my migraine medications. The facials are fantastic! I have never had a facial as nice as the ones with Dona.

Robin, Thank you so much for your kind comments. It's so rewarding to know that our efforts are so appreciated and helpful to those who come to Kiva.

I look forward to seeing you next time!

Reviewed March 28, 2013

Kiva Spa is the place to go if you want to pamper yourself but also take care of your skin. I am particularly partial to the facials - a facial with Donna is extremely relaxing, but more importantly, your skin is cared for by a knowledgeable professional. She will suggest what is needed to help your particular skin, both with treatments and the types of products to use daily. I can honestly say that my skin looks 10 years younger. The Spa is a small, quiet oasis off the busy main area of Myrtle Beach. With the soothing music, wonderful scents and caring staff plus a choice of treatments, I always feel wonderfully relaxed and pampered.

1  Thank 30EileenB

Dear Eileen,

Your comments are so appreciated! I am so glad you have had such excellent results. It's what we strive for, and your affirmation is cherished!

I look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed December 17, 2012

Don't be deceived by the outside....the inside is beautiful, the ambiance ...lovely....the staff friendly. Brenda was very knowledgeable .... Will visit again when in myrtle beach. Must admit the hot stone was not what I expected , but I enjoyed it non the less.

1  Thank Louvenia C

Dear Louvenia,

Thank you for your review! I am so glad you took the time to visit us during your stay in the area and I hope you will come again when you next visit!