“Chicken Pad thai was awesome!”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Indo Thai Sushi

Indo Thai Sushi
Ranked #266 of 870 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Thai, Japanese
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Lexington, Kentucky
“Chicken Pad thai was awesome!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2013

The food was really good. The service was slow, but that seems to be the way it is everywhere in M.B. The Chicken Pad Thai was really good. The decor I could do without. Keep the personal pics at home, not on restaurant walls. The table was dirty and so was the walls! Had to get someone to clean off the table. when your not busy the servers should polishing the silverware. The place needs a deep cleaning!!!!

• Visited March 2013

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Best secret that needs to be spread!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2013

If you have not been here you need to go. I really do not care for the decor and ambiance here to be honest, but the food is AMAZING! The service is always wonderful, but Anthony is the best. Some of the other staff can be on "beach time" a.k.a. slow. My friends and I always used to go to SoHo for sushi and girls night out, but the quality and selection at Indo blows SoHo away. They also have easy and delicious take-out, great happy hour specials and great prices. Check it out!

• Visited January 2013
Mt Pleasant
“One of the Best N. Myrtle Restaurants!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2013

This was our second time here, and was just as great as the first last year! We always stay in N. Myrtle at the Marriott Ocean Watch (read my reviews and you will, too!), and this place is about 3 minutes away. On this visit, Anthony took great care of us. He had a lot of energy, and smiled the entire time. I am sort of a food snob, so to see that a reviewer gave it a bad one made me a bit frustrated (that reviewer also said that Bi-Lo has better sushi, and what foodie eats THAT?)! The older boys at the Godfather sushi roll, which is awesome. It has a baked, spicy seafood dynamite ontop and is warm. The Thunderstorm roll was equally impressive, offering fresh crab and a spicey mussel topping. Indo offers some pretty magnificent creations in their sushi. We ordered the ceviche, which was more than enough to share for the table. It had everything in it-shrimp to fish, and had a really light, vibrant marinade. We shared the Tom Yum Ki, which was probably the best I have had, and this includes while dining in full-on Thai restaurants. It was so flavorful, brimming with lemongrass and kaffir lime leaves, and full of veggies and chicken. For entrees, I had the braised honey-ginger pork and my husband tried the pad ke mow chicken. My pork was crispy and juicey-perfect. The pad ke was light, with rice noodles, basil, and essence of lemongrass.

I wish that more people were aware of this place! It is in a newer shopping center, and is far from the main drag (which I DO NOT recommend!). It is really for locals, and convenient to those staying at the Marriott and the Marina.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank Jessehly
Charleston, South Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Service!! Great Food!! Hidden Gem!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2013

Well I must say that on my family's yearly trip to Myrtle Beach from Charleston we decided to stay at the Marriott Beach front hotel and they recommended Indo Thai Restaurant to us.
I could not have been more pleased.
We had a variety of dishes like Thai style fried rice, Honey Ginger pork, Basil stir fry with chicken and a number of other sushi rolls including the Sunset roll. FABULOUS!!! Some of the best food we have ever had and coming from Charleston that says a lot!
The service was Top notch our server Anthony was the very very best. He was absolutely always on point and had so much knowledge of the menu and gave us great food recommendations. I would Recommend this place to anyone that wants stellar food and great service.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Diane L
“worst sushi place in myrtle !”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 14, 2012

So my boyfriend & I love sushi, and were on our way back from North Myrtle when we decided to go to Indo, rather than our usual place. We should have found it alarming there was only one couple other than us there but whatever.. Our waitress was dumb. Never had the courtesy to check up with us and the food took forever! Especially since we were in a little bit of a rush trying to make a movie. Anyways, the sushi finally arrives and it was terrible . It kept falling apart and was just of low quality. Nothing special . I think bi- lo supermarket has way better than this place! I deff. have marked it off of places to go! King Kong all the way !