“Superb View & Surprisingly Fantastic Meal at this Hilton Hotel Restaurant.”
Review of Cafe Amalfi

Cafe Amalfi
Reserve with OpenTable
Cafe Amalfi is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #158 of 956 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Kings Road
Description: One of the few Oceanfront Restaurant's in Myrtle Beach, SC Cafe Amalfi offers stunning views of the Atlantic Ocean. Located on the 2nd floor of the Hilton Myrtle Beach Resort, this restaurant is open for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner daily. This restaurant features American Cuisine. There is a private dining room available for special occasions (reservations are required for this area).
Reviewed April 22, 2011

We had dinner here for the first time ever after being in the area for years. What a wonderful meal with a view of the ocean that is head on and is calming and lovely. The kitchen is open and they offer many healthy options like whole wheat pasta dishes. We usually do not go to hotel restaurants unless we are on the road, but the Hilton will now be an exception. What I liked about the menu was that they serve many local items and note that on the menu. we ordered wine from a NC vineyard. Dinners included a nice salad . My husband ordered the crab cake dinner with pototoes/ veggies which was big enough for me to have his leftovers the next day and it was very good. I ordered the Seafood Risotto which had huge chunks of lobster, sea scallops, crab, clam and mussel in shell on top and other goodies. It was not overly rich, just perfect, with variety and flavor.. Bonnie was our server and she was excellent, never intruding but always being there when needed. they offered a vegetarian entree and various meat entrees also. I plan to try the Lobster mac and cheese next time we visit. I highly recommend visiting Cafe Amalfi for a fine dining experience with a modest price with a view and service that makes for an evening to remember. Make a reservation to ensure you get a window seat.

1  Thank SeeourUSA

Reviewed April 17, 2011

This restaurant is a hidden jewel with such a creative menu that appears to change seasonally. George sets the bar when it comes to service and I promise that you'll want to go back over and over. There is no better view than that from the restaurant which is right on the beach overlooking the Atlantic.

Reviewed April 4, 2011

One of the best in Myrtle Beach. Fantastic view and great menu. Beats eating by a parking lot at Seablue.

Reviewed October 19, 2010

By far the most eclectic menu. Great view of the ocean and I love the open kitchen. Restaurant seem to be empty until you turn the corner into the main dining room. We were greeted promptly by our server george. I never had better quality service. The food was heavenly. I highly recommend this restaurant but I would make a reservation.

Reviewed August 2, 2010

just returned from the restaurant. it was by far the worst place I have been in a long time.
We did not have a reservation- we were there at 7p. host said sorry we have no reservations till 7:30...the restaurant was empty...it REALLY was. So like suckers we sat at the bar for 30 min. Then we were seated- the place had maybe 6 filled tables. We ordered right away. The food is prepared in hte kitchen that has access to the public view...BAD IDEA- you can see how long your food is waiting there for someone to notice and serve it to you. Our food FINALLY came 45 min later- after sitting to get cold a good 10 min. My prime rib was cold, the vegetables were ice cold. hubbys meal was cold, burger was warm and lobster mac was hot. HMMMM.... Sent back prime rib & Lamb-
onlyto have them heat it up and make my med rare prime rib to med/well.
server was terrible- no remorse- got pissed when we complined- never check on us nor filled water, My wine glass was empty when my meal arrived. would have loved another glass with my dinner. But washed it down with water.

TERRIBLE- Especially for a 5star resort.

STAY Away from this resturaunt and the bad attutude servers

2  Thank PAMPEREDVa