“Good options”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Buffet
Maryland
“Good options”
Reviewed August 22, 2014

Many options on dinner menu to choose from, although most food looked better than it tasted. Was hoping for some good southern cooking...NOT! But good value though!!!

Mississauga, Canada
“food, food, food”
Reviewed August 22, 2014

Lots of food for a very good price. The food was good considering it was a buffet, most was very good tasting, some was plain. Overall, if you are going out to eat with a family, this is worth the money.

Vernon, Connecticut
“Great fried chicken”
Reviewed August 22, 2014 via mobile

I usually am not a fan of all you can eat places- because I am a picky eater, but this place had such a great variety and cooked delicious! I have always seen the commercial on tv, but don't have one in out area- great price! They offer senior, for my dad and his wife- another plus. My husband and I got one drink and shared it, as it was free refills!- every dollar saved counts!

1 Thank Vazquez42
Wallace, South Carolina
“Oh my was the food good. We had to wait to get our room so in the process we ate there. It was a lot of people there .”
Reviewed August 21, 2014

I like the fact that the wait wasn't long even though a lot of people was there. I also liked the fact that we didn't have to pay a lot. It took a while to find a place to park. That was the only thing but it was well worth the wait.

Aldie, Virginia
“Much Better Food Than Other Golden Corral's”
Reviewed August 12, 2014

The food was excellent. Even my discerning son-in-law was pleased with almost everything that he chose. One piece of steak was a little tough for him but my daughter was very happy with the piece that she received. Good southern food.