“No BedBugs!!”

Ranked #174 of 209 Hotels in Myrtle Beach
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“No BedBugs!!”
Reviewed October 11, 2011

I stayed there at the Aquarius very recently and I had a nice stay,my room was clean and everybody was nice.The motel was pleasantly accommodating.They were even painting and recarpeting rooms.I saw no signs of bedbugs or heard of any while I was there.

2 Thank Lori C

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed October 10, 2011

My friend and I stayed here one night: we thought that for 50 bucks we would put up with the very unhygienic standards of the place (it would surprise me if the toilet had ever been cleaned after being installed). First room we checked into, someone was already staying. Second room they didn't clean the beds. Third room was smelly and no remote, but we took it since it would only be for a few hours tops after a booze-filled night anyway.
For the check-out we had to wait for half an hour.

One thing will make us remember the place for the rest of our trip however: the dermatologist in Charleston confirmed the next day it were bedbug bites. Around 70 souvenirs of a pretty crappy place... And if I add the medication costs and doctors bill, the Hilton might have been a cheaper option.

5 Thank Frans v

Travelers are raving about these Myrtle Beach hotels

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Reviewed October 10, 2011

This place is crawling with bedbugs. Unless you'd like to be eaten by this creatures, STAY AWAY!

Room Tip: Every room is crap.
2 Thank M H
Reviewed July 3, 2011

Everything people wrote is true. My girlfriend and I were laughing our a##es off reading this. All thought we stayed here for the beach not the room. If you stay here bring your own remote. All of there's must have been stolen. Don't leave cloths out to dry they will be stolen. It's like being in the ghetto but I would stay again maybe...rm.#208....

• Stayed July 2011
Miami
Reviewed April 12, 2010

To start off, we got into our room and the fire alarm battery was dead. We told the front desk and they said they couldn't do anything until the next day. I just took the thing off the wall. days into our stay the toilet broke and we had to use our hand to manually flush it
lifting the back off the toilet. This was finally fixed 3 days after complaining. The people above us had very loud music the whole time we were there and the management would not do anything about it. They told me to go up there and tell them to turn it down.....LOL....Like I was gonna go up there and confront their crackhead guest. There were fights outside our door at all hours of the night. We did not leave our room at night. The last night we were there someone started beating on our door at around 11PM at night. I could go on and on but I hope you get the drift. DO NOT STAY HERE IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR PEACE AND QUIET OR RELAXATION OF ANY KIND! The only nice person we ran into while we were there was a girl that worked "security" and she said they had her doing 3 other peoples jobs at the same time. While we were away from the motel and mentioned to any of the locals where we were staying, they told us to get away from there as soon as possible! Oh yeah....THERE ARE NO PHONES IN THE ROOMS AND THERE IS NO WIFI!!!!

• Stayed April 2010
2 Thank BreakerOneNine
Reviewed February 23, 2010

Well me and my family stayed a week here in feburary. For starters the lady at the front desk was a total [--] to us pretty much our whole stay. The house keepers were super nice and brung us fresh stuff almost everyday. The bathtub was all rusted along with the sinks. Our sink had a leak and it smelled like mildew really bad. Hardly none of the lights worked.. And it was really loud all night long. Over all it was just ok but ill never go back again. It needs to be updated pretty badly!

• Stayed April 2010
3 Thank shandalynn
summerville, sc
Reviewed August 23, 2009

My husband and I stayed one night at this motel so we could spend the next day at the beach and enjoy some of the attractions in Myrtle Beach and it was overall pretty nice. The room was small but it was clean and peaceful. It was only 1 block from the beach and walking distance to most of the attractions on Ocean Blvd. The price was VERY good too. The pool was also very clean and relaxing!! The staff was very helpful with directions and they were very nice! I wouldnt recommend this motel for a family since the room is small but I would recommend it to a couple who just want a place to sleep for a night. I read some reviews about this motel and most of them were really bad and I almost canceled my reservation because of those but then I realized everyone has their own opinion of what they like!!

• Stayed August 2009, traveled as a couple