See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 22, 2012

This is a little outdated, but the service and cleanliness makes up for it. These are the friendliest people I have dealt with and the rooms smell and look very clean! The view of the ocean is worth a million! The pool is very nice and clean and the place is right near boardwalk and in the center of activity. Loved my stay! I am going to return and maybe stay even longer next time!!

Date of stay: July 2012
Reviewed June 27, 2012

This year made the 2nd time we have stayed there and will stay there again when we go back .I have stayed at a lot of different motels and have never met a staff so friendly and helpful as the ones at the Carnival .The room was very clean and we had maid service everyday.Jimmy at the front desk was just the sweetest thing.

Date of stay: June 2012
Reviewed May 5, 2012

We LOVED hotel! close to all attractions, VERY friendly staff, clean rooms and clean pool area. We were on a budget this year and we weary at first when making reservations because of some other reviews. We were pleasantly suprised. Now this is not a fancy hotel by any means. Very basic, simple, family owned place. A fresh coat of paint on the outside who do it wonders. If you are looking for a central location, ocean front thats clean but basic...this is your place. We were also impressed with the rates considering our room had a full kitchen. Coming back in June and excited to stay a 2nd time!

Date of stay: June 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank Jessica A
Reviewed March 30, 2012

My wife and i have been staying here serveral times a year few the last couple of years. There's never been a problem. The rooms have always been clean and cleaned everyday. Anything we have asked the staff have always been handled. Always friendly and most important to us is that it is Family owned and Operated, not a big chain that could care less about you. James Allen And Vonda Allen

Room tip: Ocean front
Date of stay: September 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank James A
Reviewed March 23, 2012

I woke up feeling something crawling on me and discovered it was bed bugs. The only good thing I can say is the management did refund our money.

Room tip: Do not stay here unless you don't mind bed bugs feeding on you all night.
Date of stay: March 2012