The Virginian Motel
$189
Best Western Plus Grand Strand Inn & Suites(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$144
BestWestern.com
Dayton House Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$175
Coral Beach Resort & Suites(Myrtle Beach)
$166
$288
$251
Long Bay Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$199
$119
Official Site
Paradise Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$231
$204
Official Site
Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$159
$155
  • Pool
$249
$232
HotelQuickly
The Breakers Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$259
TripAdvisor
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed November 11, 2012

My fiancee
and I come to Myrtle Beach atleast twice a month and stay all weekend, we stayed at many hotels and motels off and on the beach. The Virginian is a nice place to stay if you don't mind bringing your own amendities. It is a verly quiet place, close to everthing and private.We even booked a extra day. The sheets, bathroom, cooking area very clean made us feel like we were home. We will book The Virginian next time we come to Myrtle Beach.

Room Tip: The pics are excactly what you get/
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Marjorie C
Reviewed October 5, 2012

This was a last minute booking, since I am prone to last minute getaways. Great value, wonderful staff, very pleasant, good location. The only thing that I would have liked to be different, is for the shower head to be higher or adjustable, I am 5'10, so I was quite a bit higher, but really just attributes to it being an older building, which is not really that big of an issue, with the value!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Christina_Harper
Reviewed August 3, 2012

Once again I shot myself in the foot and waited too long to make a Myrtle Beach reservation. I made this last minute one through Booking.com, whose quoted price was not honored by the hotelier - due to 'confusion about the occupancy tax.' (Booking.com said it was partially included in their quote - the front desk clerk said it was not.)

The room was sizeable, the bed was fairly comfortable, the air conditioning unit was way too noisy, the bathroom was as basic as basic gets, there was a mini fridge with a leak and a microwave, and there was a partial ocean view when the curtains were open. The neighborhood is pretty whacky - mostly sketchy, but one of Tripadvisors highest rated MB properties is literally across the street.

I am not planning on staying here again - instead I am planning on being more pro-active to get better reservations at more highly rated properties with more amenities.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Joe G
Reviewed August 1, 2012

walk into room everything seems fine, except the shower doesn't work and there is no stopper for the tub, we went down to the pool for a swim, the baby was climbing onto one of the lounge chairs as she got up and went to turn around to sit down her leg went through causing severe gashes down her leg and ankle.. was reported to the hotel owner and was told to use a different chair after further investigation found that 7 out of 9 chairs were busted, took plenty of pics and have contacted a lawyer, hopefully it shuts this trash hole up

Room Tip: pay a lil extra and get better quality and safety for your children!
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank angi333
Reviewed July 24, 2012

I just got back from Myrtle beach yesterday (7/23/2012). Me my girlfriend and another couple stayed in this hotel (separate rooms). We booked over the phone and the booking went fairly Easy. Dan (the person who did our booking) answered all our annoying question and everything was very clear. The checking was very smooth, the oweners (who have owened the place for 30 years) were very helpful and easy going. Our room was ok (nothing fancy) we had a micro, small fridge, clean towels and clean sheets, the AC was SUPER COLD. The TV in my room did not work, i didnt need it but just wanted to let them know, the next morning they called me to come check it out and it was fixed within 5 minutes! overall great place if all you need is a clean and neat place to stay and are not looking for anything fancy!

Room Tip: Call instead of booking online!
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple