“great pizza!!!!!!!”

Ranked #36 of 908 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Description: High quality & innovative local pizza chain with 6 locations. Choose to dine-in, carryout or get delivery. Serving hand crafted pizzas for over 25 years, including gluten free, vegan and regular Italian crusts. We offer a diverse variety of salads, sandwiches and shareable appetizers. Each location has a great selection of adult beverages and many TV's to enhance your experience.
Reviewed June 10, 2014

i eat here all the time and love it everytime! the pizzas are amazing and the dough is super fresh. you can see the guys making the dough through the window!! cant get any better than that. i would recomend this place to anyone in the area. everything is super fresh and very tasty, nothing frozen here! service was awesome! we recieved smiles from everyone the entire time we were eating here. overall just a great place for a family to enjoy a fresh hand tossed pizza!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,348)

Reviewed June 9, 2014

All four of us loved this pizza. We got takeout / delivery and it was as good a pizza as anyone of us has ever had. We wished there was one in our town!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed June 9, 2014

Seemingly quickly and cheaply made pizzas and salad is just some iceberg thrown in a bowl with ready made salad dressings, nothing is really "homemade" here. Pizza crusts are just frozen ready makes purchased from a big food distributor. Wait staff wast very friendly seemed irritated that we ate after 2pm. Don't go out of your way to go here but if you're in the area it's about all there is right there

Reviewed June 8, 2014

We ate here twice on our vacation because we liked it so much. And at two different locations so seems to be consistent quality. As another reviewer mentioned this is NOT one of the California Pizza Kitchen restaurant chain. But very good pizza with interesting combinations. We had an Italian sausage pizza and their Tuscan pizza which has tomatoes and prosciutto. Both very generous with toppings but well balanced. They use mainly olive oil or pesto as a base in their combination pizzas so be careful if you like a red sauce based pizza to ask if you can get that. We found the personal sized pizza to be big enough for two to split with a salad as a very light meal. Good when you're traveling and don't want to mess with boxed leftover pizza. They have quite a selection of sandwiches too, but we did not try those. I think it's seems like a go-to reliable place for good pizza.

Reviewed June 7, 2014 via mobile

Don't waste your money. This was the worst excuse for a pizza that I have ever tasted. I ordered a white pizza with feta and sun dried tomatoes. There was absolutely no sauce, nonexistent feta, and what few sun dried tomatoes were burned to a charred black crisp. I could have substituted the crust for cardboard. And the price they asked for this medium sized piece of garbage was ridiculous. A friend picked it up for me and brought it to my hotel without looking in the box and I had no way to take it back. I threw more than half in the trash because it was completely inedible. I wouldn't recommend this place to my worst enemy.

1  Thank Diane C