“Pretty Good”

Ranked #36 of 913 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Description: High quality & innovative local pizza chain with 6 locations. Choose to dine-in, carryout or get delivery. Serving hand crafted pizzas for over 25 years, including gluten free, vegan and regular Italian crusts. We offer a diverse variety of salads, sandwiches and shareable appetizers. Each location has a great selection of adult beverages and many TV's to enhance your experience.
Reviewed February 12, 2014

Ordered pizza while visiting the beach, the pizza was good, we got the Golden Hawaiian which had pineapple, ham, dates, and coconut sprinkled on top. I think I was probably craving something more "meaty" or just more savory, the sweetness of this pizza while good wasn't exactly what I was looking for at that particular moment. Definitely one of the better pizzas I've had though. I would recommend it to anyone visiting looking for something quick and easy at a hotel or whatever. The cost for our medium was just under $19, subtract about $2 since my friend wanted to add artichoke hearts which added to the cost.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,349)

Reviewed February 11, 2014 via mobile

It was one of the highest in reviews so we tried it. The waitress was awesome, very friendly and attentive. The Jacks bread was excellent. The pizza was good but I was disappointed in some toppings. The sautéed mushrooms were not sautéed and canned. Would eat there again but definitely not high on my list. Tons of toppings available.

Reviewed February 6, 2014

We ate at this restaurant last night and it was awful. The food was pretty average in taste, nothing special but the service was terrible. Unfortunately we didn't get here name but We had a girl with dark hair and she was a little heavy and then another girl was working with her too. Our drinks were empty basically during the whole meal. I'd say the waitress was slow. It took her a while to come greet us after we got seated and she immediately asked for our drink order and didn't even welcome us and introduce herself. Overall it was a bad experience. We WON'T be going back next time were in town!

1  Thank Buckeyefoodjunkie
Reviewed February 2, 2014

My girlfriend worked a mile away so I frequently went to UCP. I love the club sandwich with honey mustard. It is to die for! The service is fast and its not pricey unlike other places in Market Commons. I highly recommend it

Reviewed January 26, 2014

Great pizza at this restaurant and good beer selection. good for families and most of the time not too crowded. Have been here with parties of 20 or so and wait was not too bad. Staff does all they can to accommodate you.