“Good food, fast delivery”

Ultimate California Pizza
Ranked #32 of 886 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
U.S.A
“Good food, fast delivery”
Reviewed November 11, 2013

My wife and I ate here our first night at the beach. The delivery was quick and the pizza and wings were very good. We will eat here again.

Greenville, North Carolina, United States
“Birthday Family Weekend”
Reviewed November 9, 2013 via mobile

My son selected this place after he read the reviews! We weren't disappointed! This place is great! We ordered 6 different pizzas, ALL were outstanding in taste! We will differently go here again! Thanks for exceeding our expectations!!! We're from Chicago, so great pizza is hard to find in the south!

Newton nc
“Good gourmet pizza”
Reviewed November 7, 2013 via mobile

Best gourmet pizza in the area. Lots of choices of toppings not usually found in a typical pizza joint, like beef tenderloin.we had
A large pizza and two side salads and it was delicious.

• Visited October 2013
Elizabethtown, KY
“Great value and food”
Reviewed November 7, 2013

I was passing through Myrtle Beach so went back to California Pizza. I ate there for the first time a few months ago while on vacation and was so pleased I went back on this trip. The server was extra helpful and assisted me with selecting a good pizza. With her help I ordered a pizza with a half of one type and a half of another. The pizza was delicious and the price very good. This place never fails and I look forward to my next visit there.

Huntersville, North Carolina
“Great salads and best veggie pizza!”
Reviewed November 4, 2013

We were looking for a place with a good salad and this was a great choice. We ordered the Teriyaki Chicken salad, Cobb salad, and Veggie personal size pizza. They were so good. The salads were so big it took us 2 days to eat them. The veggie pizza was the best we ever had. I wish we would have ordered a bigger one! We will go back.