“Good value”

Ranked #36 of 896 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Description: High quality & innovative local pizza chain with 6 locations. Choose to dine-in, carryout or get delivery. Serving hand crafted pizzas for over 25 years, including gluten free, vegan and regular Italian crusts. We offer a diverse variety of salads, sandwiches and shareable appetizers. Each location has a great selection of adult beverages and many TV's to enhance your experience.
Reviewed October 27, 2013

Our hotel offered us a discount card here. We got personal pizzas, My veggie pizza must have been covered 2" high in fresh veggies. Delicious and I couldn't even finish it.

There are newer reviews for Ultimate California Pizza

Reviewed October 27, 2013

This is a good choice for pizza when in Myrtle Beach. There are a couple different locations to choice from, my husband and I have been to two different ones but this location is near where we stay. They have many different choices in pizza; from the crust to the sauce to the toppings even specialty pizzas and everything is fresh and tasty. My family loves going here because there is so many choices, everyone can get what they want; from pizza to sandwiches to salads. This place is good for families or friends or even date night.

Reviewed October 23, 2013

With not a lot of options out of season, we ordered this pizza late at night for delivery. Decent flavor with fresh tasting toppings. It is not my top choice for pizza at the beach, but it's worth it over other franchise pies. Look at my reviews if you want beach opinions

Reviewed October 22, 2013

We were looking for pizza and found Ultimate Californai Pizza. Thinking it was part of a chain we had eaten in before we went in and sat down. It wasn't but we were quickly served and the pizza was good.
My only complaint is tht it was colderinsdie that in wasoutside. I don't enjoy cold restaurants!

Reviewed October 21, 2013

We were there late, not a lot of customers, but very friendly server & we were greeted by the manager also. They had a personal size pizza & could choose specialty or your own toppings & both mine & my husband's were very good.