“Old memories”

Peaches Corner
Ranked #219 of 869 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Boone, North Carolina
“Old memories”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2013

As a child I remember Peaches Corner. If you knew where this was you could find anywhere on the strip...

Visited July 2013

“Horrible ”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2013 via mobile

We went in and sat down at the counter top. The cook looked at us numerous times and never spoke to us or acknowledged us. The waitress looked at us numerous times as well and never spoke or even said be with you in a minute. There was a family that came in at the same time and they did the same to them. It was not busy. We sat there for 10 minutes with no one speaking to us or asking us for our order. The family left and we soon followed. They lost our business and we will never go back there again. We found another place to eat down the street which was great. The cook was watching TV right in front of us as well.

Charlotte NC
“Never changes very good!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2013

Was as I always remembered it! Great food and looked like it did 50 years ago! Just was hard to picture the way it was back in the day with all the newness around it.

Visited September 2013
“Greasy and heavy”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2013 via mobile

Walking along Myrtle Beach Boardwalk and everyone wanted to stop. Food was terrible. I would never go back.

Saint Louis, Missouri
“Worst Ever”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2013

We heard their selection was great but turned out being the worst experience. We walked in and it was fairly busy but there was enough people working to help everyone. We decided to just seat ourselves and it took forever for someone to take our order. We finally ordered and it was a small item but it took forever, i mean forever. At this point I was getting very upset. She finally brought us our food and I was like lets just pay and eat it on the go because I did not want to be there anymore. I stood up to pay and no one recognized me so i finally had to get someone attention. I would recommend any place but this one!

• Visited September 2013