“Diggin' the Dogs!”

Ranked #220 of 898 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed August 11, 2012

While tooling in and out of the shops along the Boardwalk in Myrtle Beach on Friday night of our vacation, we jumped into Peaches Corner, a mainstay on the strip for 75 years..If you're looking for she she foo foo, Peaches is not for you..If you're looking for some good food fast when you're on the Boardwalk, try them out! It's just a fun, street corner grill right in the heart of all the craziness of Boardwalk..If you're a hot dog lover, ask for the "Bruiser"...footlong "battered" bacon wrapped dog with chili and onions...I love dogs, and this one is a winner! It was awesome...In fact all three of the different dogs my wife, daughter and I had were great...Fries were great too..You can eat at the bar, or at a booth to watch all the people stroll by while you eat...Staff was great, prices reasonable..Nothing fancy, just a fun, nostalgic place to grab a quick bite while you're strolling the Boardwalk..Seriously, ask for the "Bruiser"!

Reviewed August 10, 2012 via mobile

This place has great burgers and fries. Good burger option for the downtown area. Will definitely go back next time in Myrtle Beach.

Reviewed August 9, 2012

I watched my waitress dig through a cabinet for another customer and drop a shirt, brush the dirt off with her hand, and then go make my fries...... when I pointed it out to her she said "oh sorry, no big deal, its fine" NO BIG DEAL!!! Her manager claimed that he keeps an eye on the girls and he doesnt think she would do that.....wow!!!!

Reviewed August 3, 2012

Busy diner offered us good chili cheese fries, footlong hotdogs, and slaw/BBQ sandwiches. My husband enjoyed the 23 oz beer on tap. They have something there called the Peaches Challenge where if you eat 5 lbs of food in 20 min you receive the meal free. No thank you!

Reviewed August 1, 2012

Peaches Corner has apparently been around forever, and is a staple in the middle of the Myrtle Beach main "strip". It is very tiny, we were lucky to get a table with no wait, as it quickly filled up. There were 4 in our party. We each got a burger, and we got 1 order of fries and 1 order of onion rings to share between us. My children got sweet tea, and my husband and I got bottled water. Our bill was $38. $38 !! To me that is too expensive for no more than what we got. The burgers were nothing special, the fries were just regular fries, the onion rings were very good though. The service was so-so. The man came and took our order, then brought our food, and did not come back. When my kids ran out of tea, they had to get up and go to the counter and ask for it. We will definitely not go back to Peaches.