“best mexican food at the beach”
Review of El Patio

El Patio
Ranked #430 of 898 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 8, 2011

great food, clean with attentive staff, service quick with attention to details, never had to ask for refills on drinks or salsa...great family place, plan to come for the Sunday buffet on the next visit

1  Thank rhondakendrick

Reviewed October 4, 2010

It does NOT get better than El Patio. I have been eating here since I moved to Myrtle Beach. ALWAYS Fast, Friendly Service, Great food, and you get the value for your money. And the prices are great!!! The Customer Service is what will keep me coming as well. Out of the at least 50 times I have been there, my order was messed up 1 time. The manager came out almost immediately, apologized for my inconvenience and told me i would be receiving a discounted meal and my food was coming out right away. Within 2 min I had my food. When I went to the counter to pay, he apologized once again. Never have a seen a place so dedicated to making sure their customers are happy. They have had the same staff for a long time so you know that they are treated good there as well. I would recommend to anyone! El Patio is the BEST. No questions asked.

1  Thank BeachTime2013
Reviewed March 30, 2009

EL PATIO is a great little mexican resturant we happened on. We went in and it was very nice, clean, the service was very friendly, and the food was great. I noticed no one has a review of this place so i thought i would mention it.They had some tables out front to sit at and eat, but we ate inside. I felt at home, and enjoyed the atmosphere very much. We were there in late july early august of 07. We plan to go again, summer of 09, and i hope this place is still there.

1  Thank beerbellyhillbilly