“Fresh & yummy!”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Voorhees, New Jersey
“Fresh & yummy!”
Reviewed August 30, 2013

Sushi was very delicious, fresh...we sat outback and had a very entertaining view of the speed boat rides. Very enjoyable meal.

Visited August 2013

New York City, New York
“Cool place”
Reviewed August 30, 2013 via mobile

Normally I'm not a big sushi fan but a friend brought me out here and I am impressed. The restaurant is very modern with dim lights and dark hardwood everything which was an awesome atmosphere. The food was great and turned me into fan of sushi.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Food and Service”
Reviewed August 23, 2013 via mobile

Went with the family the other night and had a wonderful time. Food and service were right on point. Will be back.

• Visited August 2013
“Sushi was great, people not so much”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

August 10th my friend and myself went to King Kong Sushi. I read reviews before hand and was ready to judge for myself. The sushi was great, my friend had hibachi steak with some veggies, and fried rice. He had some really chewy steak. The service was good, always refilling drinks and checking back, but they servers did not look happy. We also sat outside and we could see a whole strand of Broadway at the beach, a boat tour, and the water view was beautiful. It was nice, but I think there could be better places for a romantic type meal.

Granby, Canada
“a nice light snack”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

I would not say this is a top sushi place, but all was good in an average kind of way. Better than eating junk food.

Visited July 2013