“a nice light snack”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 30, 2013

I would not say this is a top sushi place, but all was good in an average kind of way. Better than eating junk food.

Reviewed July 25, 2013

Went to King Kong sushi last night and I had the worst service ever. My girlfriend had to chase the waitress because she never came back after she gave us our food. Terrible experience. Manager was rude and host was an idiot she ignored me because she was too busy texting. Never again!

Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

Have been here several times and found it to be consistent with ample portions. Service has been prompt and friendly. Sushi menu us broad and items are rasty

Reviewed July 18, 2013

A friend told me about his visit here and since this was his first sushi experience, I felt it necessary to try it and let him know if his impressions were correct. As my wife and I entered the restaurant we were hit with loud talking and about 3/4 full. It was a sports bar in my eyes. We went ahead and continued. We were seated and drink orders were taken. 10 minutes later a different person brought our drinks which were not correct. She was indifferent to the issue and we just let that one go. We went over the menu and decided on the Sushi Combo for 2. We were please to see offerings from Korea so those were our first selections. We tried a wide range of flavors and couldn't wait to get started. First was the Korean Lettuce Wraps. Lets just say it scored a 2 out of 10. The lettuce was still soaking wet with water and a small sampling of the Bulkogi(their spelling) and a few slivers of onion. It was next to impossible to eat without dripping all over the table and ourselves. The Bulkogi was poorly seasoned and was very sweet. Very uncharacteristic of Korean food. The waitress was still indifferent to our comments on this. To make this short and not go on about this, Ill just say that the sushi was pure American in flavor. The rice was American and the flavors were void of what I have experienced in my travels. The sauces, even though visible to the eye were week and almost flavorless. I have been to almost all countries in Southeast Asia over the past 40 years of traveling and I am always on the lookout for good sushi. Now, If American sushi is what you are looking for, then this place would rate a 5 out of 10. The service was weak and not hardly acceptable for a $70.00 meal. A Sports Bar feel and most customers being young to middle aged professionals, if this is your thing, then this place is for you.

Reviewed July 18, 2013 via mobile

The sushi was great! Best I've had in a while. We went on a Saturday night and it was very loud and "bar-like". My wife and I wanted a nice dinner, but it was not the atmosphere we were looking for. That being said, the food was incredible and the service was very good. The specialty rolls are huge, so go for the 1/2 roll and try a bunch of different ones.