“enjoyable room perfect views”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 10 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“enjoyable room perfect views”
Reviewed May 31, 2012 for a stay in May 2012
person found this review helpful

I have rented this condo many times and find it very comfortable and the views are perfect. To be right over the pool and then walk down a few stairs to be on the beach is perfect. The room is clean and has many updates. I will again rent this condo when I visit the beach

Older travelers
WV
Reviewed August 11, 2010 for a stay in August 2010

Check in / front desk Service
Traveling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 35-44
A TripAdvisor Member
“average stay near the water.”
Reviewed July 8, 2010 for a stay in June 2010
person found this review helpful

general maintenance needs to be done and updated. Refrigerator and dish washer need replacement. Bathroom vent needs replaced.

Traveling group: Family with teenagers
Your age range 65+
“Great Place”
Reviewed June 4, 2009 for a stay in May 2009
people found this review helpful

It was great. Will be the first place we call when we come to Myrtle Beach!!

Liked best: Ocean front
Liked least: Nothing
Traveling group: Friends
Your age range 25-34
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Families with teenagers
Tourists Large groups

Liked least: Nothing
Traveling group: Friends
Your age range 55-64
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists
Large groups Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
“PW 105”
Reviewed April 13, 2009 for a stay in February 2009
person found this review helpful

enjoyed our stay, even though we could not use the phone for the first three days, and always had trouble with it. The view was magnificient, right on the ocean, which is what we wanted. We had to leave 10 days early due to health problems. The staff at Ocean Resorts were very helpful and polite, except for Debbie, who was impolite to my wife. This was not mentionned at the time as I did not want further problems. the parking was good, and the unit central,All the accessories in the unit worked well, except for the phone as mentionned above. Thank you for a nice, but unavoidably shortened stay.

Management Response
Apr 13, 2009
Thank you for reviewing your stay with us at Pelican's Watch Unit 105. We are sorry that your stay was shortened due to health issues and hope that everyone in your party is healthy and feeling better again.

Regarding the telephone issue, we do apologize for the inconvenience that it caused you. We thank you for reporting it immediately, but unfortunately, the repair took an extended period of time due to the need for a replacement part that had to be ordered. We appreciate the immediate reporting of any issue so we can do our best to fix any problems that arise during a guest's stay, so, thank you.

Ocean Resorts most apologizes for any rude behavior you encountered in our office by our staff members. This is unacceptable and we only wish to convey warm southern hospitality to all of our fine guests.

Again, we thank you for your comments and look forward to your return trip.

B. J. Santon
NJ
Reviewed September 6, 2008 for a stay in August 2008
people found this review helpful

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing