“Very convenient”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Very convenient”
Reviewed August 18, 2010 for a stay in August 2010
people found this review helpful

We had just had our first baby 6 weeks ago and decided we needed to get away and fully utilize my maternity leave. So in my last week, I got online and booked a condo at a very reasonable price and we left the next day and drove from WV to Myrtle! Being last minute, I appreciated everything about this place. The kitchen was beautifully updated. If I were to go back, and plan ahead, I would prefer something right on the beach and with an elevator (a stroller and a newborn are hard to lug up 3 flights of stairs) but this was the perfect place for a quick, last minute, getaway. At that price, I would recommend this place to anyone. Another plus was that the beach in that area was not overly crowded. (I usually stay in North Myrtle where the beach is never crowded but last time stayed in just Myrtle and it was overly crowded. This was a nice in-between)

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check in / front desk Service
Traveling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 25-34
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
A TripAdvisor Member
“Beautiful rooms and beautiful beach”
Reviewed July 31, 2009 for a stay in June 2009

The condo was very clean and nicely decorated. It was also a short walk to the beach and local bar/restaurant. I would definitely come back again!

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing