“It was an awesome Remberable Stay”
other travelers have booked this property

Review of Royale Palms 2307

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 14 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“It was an awesome Remberable Stay”
Reviewed April 4, 2013 for a stay in June 2012

My girlfriend was given less than two month to live. Also, it was my other girlfriends birthday. I found the Royal Palms on the web and the moment I contacted reservations and explain my desire for a girls get away, based on the aforementioned circumstances, and we were treated like royalty. When my girlfriends saw the room, our view of the beach, etc, the expressions on their faces were priceless. Thanks For allowing Me To Give Them Such a Beautiful Gift. We've since loss my girlfriend who was ill but she continues to live in all of us-thank you

Check in / front desk Service
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Management Response
Apr 4, 2013
On behalf of all of us at Palmetto Vacation Rentals, we would like to express our heartfelt sadness of the passing of your friend. We are honored to know that we could be a part of such a wonderful memory and help you in finding the perfect accomodations. We hope that you will be back real soon!
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great / gorgeous stay in Myrtle Beach at Royale Palms Condo 2307”
Reviewed March 27, 2013 for a stay in October 2012

This was already our 5th Year in Myrtle Beach (mainly because of golf). This time we rented the apartment RP 2307 (1 month / October 2012). The condo is very spacious - really great - nothing is missing! The kitchen is fully equipped. Washer and dryer are located in a separate room and are working properly. From the living room and the bedroom we had direct access to a balcony at a dizzying height - breathtaking! The view from the balcony is phenomenal - especially at night. Sometimes we saw dolphins in the sea. We had access to the two pools (including service) of the Hilton hotel (next building). In the park you can always find a parking space (free of charge). That was a really relaxing golf holiday. We intend to come back! Tine & Hans from Mannheim / Germany.

Check in / front desk
Luxury-minded travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“very clean and well furnished”
Reviewed May 9, 2012 for a stay in March 2011

enjoyed our stay and felt very comfortable. this unit is very nice, would stay again. we were there for 6 weeks

Check in / front desk Service
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing