“Perfect”
other traveler has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Maya R
“Perfect”
Reviewed September 5, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

My fiancé and I enjoyed this trip immensely. The room and hotel made our trip two times better. We had a couple of rainy days, but thanks to the numerous pools, hot tubs and fun activities provided by Shore Crest we didn't miss out on having a great time. The room is very spacious, view is still great even with out ocean view. Immediate access to room by elevator, very quiet and peaceful . This room is located in Shore Crest 2 but you still have access to Shore Crest 1, only difference is ocean view , a street closer to the beach . When checking in the staff mention "this is a handicap room " immediately I was nervous, once we entered you CANT tell at all, the bathroom in master suite is just bigger than average (which is good). The only negative is when checking in the staff said we had to pay for a mandatory $100 fee for room which would be refunded at the end of visit in case of any damages . This wasn't explained when asked as I booked the room. It was a big inconvenience because it wasn't in the budget but after the great time we had it didn't really matter . We would come here every time we visit Myrtle Beach .

Your age range 18-24
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
Sep 19, 2017
So glad you had a great trip! Please keep us in mind for future visits. I do apologize about the credit card hold. I did explain in the listing and again at the time of booking a credit card would be needed for security deposit. But I did not specify a there would be a hold. Even though this is common for any hotel stay I will update this for future listings. I only want my guests to have the best most relaxing vacation. Thank you again.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing