“Super Yum”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
South Carolina
“Super Yum”
Reviewed November 24, 2012

This place is easy to miss, and doesn't really look like much from the outside. Half of the place is a market for Middle Eastern foods and the other half is a cafe-like restaurant. My husband and I had the gyros which come with plenty of sauces and a cups of delicious hummus. My sons had the lamb kabobs and ate every single bite, including the hummus. This is yummy food if you want something fairly quick, fairly inexpensive, and served in a relaxing atmosphere.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank robin818

Ontario
“Great spot for lunch”
Reviewed September 15, 2012

We tried this small place based on other reviews from Trip Advisor, and let me tell you, this place is a nice find. Just off the 501, it is a small hole in the wall. I had the chicken shish kabob on a pita with hummus, and the hubby had the beef kafka with hummus. Both meals were excellent, and the hummus was fantastic. Chicken was very tender, and portion sizes were large. Would definitely go back. A nice change from a chain restaurant or seafood place. Check it out!!

Visited September 2012
knoxville tn
“Good place to get great food”
Reviewed September 2, 2012 via mobile

Great delicious food at decent charges.the kofta kebabs were delicious.the kids loved the gyros.we also had the combo platter plate.I would recommend the kofta kebab sandwich.the hummus was delicious.

1 Thank kibura
Roanoke, Virginia, United States
“This little place has awesome food!!”
Reviewed August 8, 2012

Probably the best gyro I'be ever had!!The shiscabobs were great! Wonderful sides! The taziki sauce is to die for. Will definitely go back here!!!

• Visited August 2012
North Myrtle Beach, SC
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Lovely Mediterranean Food”
Reviewed April 11, 2012

I ordered a Gyro and the Hummus plate to go. While it was being prepared I shopped the attached market. The owner was a lovely and very helpful man. I found Lahmajun and a big tin of stuffed grape leaves. When I got my to go order I took it home to eat. I was a bit disappointed in the Gyro as it had no Tzatzaki sauce on it, just meat (lamb?), lettuce and tomato in pita bread. But it was tasty. The Hummus plate came with a large container of very good hummus, some kind of pickled veggie and a very spicy red sauce that I have no idea what it was. It was delicious though. Only disappointing thing was that it came with only one pita. I will go back. I've eaten almost all of the Lahmajun and if I get another Gyro I will ask for Tzatzaki sauce.

• Visited April 2012