“Great lunch specials”

Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed February 7, 2014

Nice lunch specials. The soup is always very good and the portions are large. The place doesn't look that appealing but the food is worth it. The service is always fast too.

There are newer reviews for Bangkok House

Reviewed February 1, 2014

Bangkok House has become our favorite spot in MB for lunch (specials are good & not expensive).
Dinner is also excellent, and when family arrive, they seat us all -- recommend choices suitable for the group ... and have never failed to provide excellent Thai food.!!!

Reviewed January 24, 2014

Bangkok is a regular fixture in our dining out rotation. While you can argue that the food is not outstanding, it is certainly very good--good enough for us to go back time and time again. It is also very reasonably priced, and the family/owners are very friendly and helpful with any menu decisions. They recently started serving a pumpkin curry that is very good.

Reviewed January 3, 2014

The food was very average and portions were huge. I love Pad Thai and when I read here about the dish being good, I was expecting a stellar dish. But it was a disappointment, only flat noodles, a few sprinkled sprouts and deep fried tofu and no other vegetables. I asked for medium spice the dish came very bland. I wished I had not come here. Service was OK, the proprietors were interacting in a friendly manner with some tables.

Reviewed November 26, 2013

This is one of the BEST THAI restaurant food we had in long long long time. Used to go to Raleigh, NC to one restaurant (bad luck they moved to greensboro). We decided to pick up food from this place. I ordered Veggie pad thai, Veggie Pineapple Fried Rice and Tom Yum Soup. my 2 years old loved pad thai.. he asked for 3 times means 100% food is good "authentic". I wish they can open one thai restaurant in Fayetteville, NC i sure will visit every week. Very authentic, Good Quality and Quantity. YUM YUM YUM YUM I wish i can drive to MB today just to eat at this place..

1  Thank Akash_Talati