“We absolutely love this place!”
other travelers have booked this property
Beautiful Wide Sandy Beach Great Family Beach
Great Family Beach
Comfortable Great Room - Large Flatscreen TV and DVD
Large Dining Area
Large Fully Equipped Modern Kitchen
King Master Suite with Private Ocean View Deck,  Full Bathroom and Large Walk-in Closet
Queen Bedroom with Full Bathroom
Twin Bedroom (can be put together to form a King)
Spacious Bunk Bedroom with TV and DVD Player
Great Views from Observation Decks
Several Neighborhood Lakes - Stocked for Fishing
Paddle Boat Rentals at Some of the Lakes
Quiet Bench and Shade at Another Freshwater Lake
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 11 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Safiya S
“We absolutely love this place! ”
Reviewed September 22, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

What more can I say about this place? We absolutely love it. The house is comfortable clean with plenty of room for your family and then some. We love the location. Literally a short walk to the beautiful beach.

Jeff (the owner) is the best as well. He makes sure everything is as it should be for your stay. This is the 2nd year in a row we've booked this beautiful home and we're already booking for 2018.

Management Response
Sep 25, 2017
Thank you so much for the nice comments. I'm glad you had a great vacation at our beach house again this year and look forward to seeing you next year..
Best wishes, Jeff
Tina B
“Very family friendly”
Reviewed September 6, 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

This is the second time renting from Jeff, I have to say I went with Jeff because the first time we rented he was always there and answered any questions I had. We were just a short walk from ocean. The kitchen was fully stocked with everything we needed to cook with, also a gas grill for grilling made it great too. I would highly recommend this home for any family.

mblegrand...
Chester, Virginia
“Great time”
Reviewed September 5, 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

We had a blast!! We Love OCEAN LAKES!!! We can't for next year!! The view from the house was gorgeous. This was our first time renting a house theire

Kari H
“Great time”
Reviewed September 5, 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

House was good. Few gliches but owner took care of it immediately. He is readily available when needed. Family had a great time.

janetcolo...
Ridgefield Park, New Jersey
“BEST BEACH VACATION EVER!”
Reviewed September 1, 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

I have to say this was an absolutely wonderful experience for my family. The house was beautiful, clean and just a few houses away from the beach. Jeff was wonderful to work with from the start and returns calls right away if you need anything or have any questions. The waterpark was amazing for the kids and included with your stay so we came and went as many times as we wanted. The kids had so many activities to choose from that they were constantly entertained. This was our first time in Myrtle Beach and our experience honestly could not have been better. I recommend it and will definitely be back! Great memories made!

Your age range 35-49
Ramona C
North Wilkesboro, North Carolina, United States
“Fantastic experience!”
Reviewed August 20, 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

This is a wonderful place to vacation especially if you have young children. This is the second year we have stayed here and our grandchildren love it! The house is in an excellent location, close to the ocean, and very clean and kept up. We ate in most nights and had all the kitchen utensils we needed. I would definitely recommend this place for a fun family vacation.

kerwin390...
Akron, Ohio
“Misleading”
Reviewed May 25, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Be aware the ad is misleading. The house we rented is not beach front and is in a densely packed housing area. We were there the week before Memorial Day weekend and the water park was not open during the week. The house was nice and as pictured other than location. Before renting you should look up Ocean Lake Campground as the house is located within it and they have some strict policies. All said though I felt mislead by the ad my family of three adult children and three four and under grandchildren had an enjoyable week.

When I say high density a carpenter on the adjacent deck was able to hand my son a hammer to reattach a loose deck board. I tried to attach some pictures showing the house density but everything I took was to large to attach.

Management Response
Jun 13, 2017
I'm glad that despite the houses being built close to each other, that you all had a really good time on your vacation at our house, but I feel bad that you think the houses in the resort are all too close together. Most all areas up-and-down beach in the Myrtle Beach area are on lots that are close together and people tend to build the largest possible houses that they can on their lots. Most of our guests agree that this is a perfect spot for a family beach vacation and I hope you come back and stay with us again. Thanks, Jeff
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing