“Myrtle Beach Vacation Rentals”
Review of Anchorage I & II

and 1 more site!
Anchorage I & II
Waterloo, Canada
“Myrtle Beach Vacation Rentals”
Reviewed October 6, 2011

This is the third year we've stayed at the Anchorage II at 5507 North Ocean Boulevard, Myrtle Beach, SC 29577 and we absolutely love it! We've stayed in 2 different condo's & both them are 2 bedroom 2 bathroom units with all updated furniture, electronics & bathrooms. They are meticulously maintained By Mr. Foster & his crew. I found his website at http://www.condosatmyrtlebeach.com/ I've always found you get what you pay for & the money spent for this condo was well WORTH it. We are already looking forward to next years visit.

Room Tip: Make sure you speak to Mr. Foster @ http://www.condosatmyrtlebeach.com/ - sun in the morning or sun...
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
3 Thank David H

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Maryland
Reviewed January 20, 2009

This is a very nice place in a quiet area of Myrtle Beach called the Golden Mile. The grounds and property are very clean and well maintained. Landscaping is beautiful. The condo we stayed in ( 2 bed, 2 bath) was very large for a beach condo. The decor and interior was a little dated, but still nice. Condo was spotless clean and well equipped. Price was great. The condo is actually across the street from the beach, but there are no hotels, houses or condos on the beach side of the street in this area. I definetely reccomend this place if you are looking for a quite, peaceful type stay. There is not much within walking distance in this area. We really liked it and look forward to returning.

• Liked — Quiet location, cleanliness, spaciousness, value
  • Disliked — Not much within walking distance.
  • Stayed July 2007, traveled with family