Red Roof Inn Myrtle Beach Hotel - Market Commons
$258
$200
Coral Beach Resort & Suites(Myrtle Beach)
$145
Hotels.com
$179
Dayton House Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$103
Paradise Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$207
$155
$257
$224
Hampton.com
Long Bay Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$125
$107
Official Site
Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
  • Pool
The Breakers Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$124
$111
All reviewswaffle house next doorallow petsroom was cleantwo blocksminute walk to the beachclose to the airportcontinental breakfastnice poola pet friendly hotelnice stayfront desk staffoff seasoninnsmotelmicrowavembsc
Reviewed May 7, 2013

This is the closest hotel next to Myrtle Beach International Airport. This 4 story indoor corridor property offers a variety of accommodations and convenient to a newer Retail Village. Very clean hotel with all the amenities of a property twice the cost. The pool area is inviting and only 3 blocks to a Public Beach Access. Staff was friendly and helpful with knowledge of Myrtle Beach. I had a great 2 day stay.

Room Tip: Only 4th Floor offers smoking rooms. All rooms appear updated and clean.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank jbanks2020
David H, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Myrtle Beach Hotel - Market Commons, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the Red Roof Inn in Myrtle Beach. We believe we have one of the best locations in Myrtle Beach as we are located away from the congestion on Ocean Boulevard, yet are a quick walk to the beach. We hope to see you again the next time you visit the beach.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

i went to this hotel on may 3rd thru may 6th and it was great !!! everyone was so nice and helpful !!! everything you see as they advertise is what you get !!! and the day we were leaving they was getting new beds which really i dont know why beacause they was really comfortable . and starting on this coming friday may 10th they will be having breakfast . the prices are amazing for this hotel and we will be back there !!!! you will not be disappointed with this hotel !!!!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Carrie S
David H, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Myrtle Beach Hotel - Market Commons, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2013

Dear Carrie,
I was thrilled to hear about the nice stay you had at the Red Roof Inn in Myrtle Beach. We strive to give our guests superior customer service and a nice clean comfortable room at a reasonable price. We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to sunny Myrtle Beach.

Reviewed May 1, 2013

We've been there for two two-night stays, my wife and myself with two dogs both times. No problems, we got nice first floor rooms, which was very helpful with the pooches. Christine was great, I like her sense of humor. I swam in the pool last week. Very clean and since I was the only one in it I really enjoyed the ritzy private feeling. Looking at the palmettos from the water you know.
One tip--if you want to go South to Garden City for Grilled Cheese and Crabcake (Delish), or the Pier at Garden City (Fun and Free), or Murrells Inlet to the Dead Dog Saloon, turn right (North) on King's Highway and make a U turn at the first light. Safer that way!

Room Tip: Room 142 is close to the pool and right next to the door for your dog's needs. Beds were way comfy too.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family

Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to tell about your experience at the Red Roof Inn in Myrtle Beach. I agree with you Christine has a great sense of humor and is always looking for ways to make our guests stay a great one. We look forward to welcoming you back the next time you’re in town.

Reviewed April 19, 2013

About an hour ago I wrote a negative review regarding rude staff member named Kathleen-mistake-the name is Christine,Room clean,hallways clean-Christine disrespectful and rude regarding my dog.Many other dogs running around pool area at night,my dog never.Walked Ithrough pool area to get to room after walking him off premises and Christine reprimanded me loudly in front of other guests as if I was a child.I am in my 60's,a Critical Care Nurse for 26 years,and do not appreciate being addressed the way she did!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank joannd801
David H, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Myrtle Beach Hotel - Market Commons, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2013

Dear Guest, I would like to apologize for the way my Guest Service Representative made you feel. State law prohibits pets to enter or stay in the pool area, if a pet is found in the pool area we could be forced to shut down the pool and sanitize the entire area prior to be allowed to reopen the pool. My staff member was a little frustrated when she spoke to you due to the repeated requests from other staff members asking you to keep the dog out of the pool areas which were not adhered to. I have spoken to Christine on how she could have better handled the situation.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

Stayed one night and the Red Roof Inn, Myrtle Beach was not even close to the other Red Roof Inns I have stayed in. Building in & out looked old and beat-up.
Room was semi clean except for the window; which looked like it never had been cleaned! Dirty around of the edges of the walls. Fridge & microwave looked old & beat-up. Bathroom was clean & well equipped. I could tell this one had been updated by the bathroom; that’s why I was so disappointed.
Now for the positive; STAFF WAS GREAT!!!! Right by airport, but couldn’t tell when in the room. Bed was comfortable. Price was nice.

Room Tip: You get what you pay for.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
David H, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Myrtle Beach Hotel - Market Commons, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2013

Thank you for telling us about your experience with us. I want you to know that I appreciate you sharing your concerns so that they can be properly addressed. I appreciate you nice comments about my staff and the nice comfortable bed.