Well between our door not locking people running up and down the hall at all times of the night, the smell of dog urine and garbage in the halls and elevator, and me having to sleep with my tazor we had good time ( NOT!)... the pool area looked like you might receive staph if entered the carpet was dirty and the lighting in the room was bad as well. On the up side the front desk staff Delwen. was super friendly and helpful. Also you have to pay in full at time of check in and they will not let you first look at the rooms... the breakfast was so and so but the coffee was good and there are plenty of places to eat around the hotel. the walk to the beach is about 10 minuets and you have to cross a busy intersection that has no traffic lights. the Ice machine and soda machine on the second floor doesn't work so you have to go to the first floor...the entire hotel is smoke free which is good but this means that all of the creepy people that are smoking congregate outside of the side door and won't move when you try to exit. If you are looking to plan a quick trip for a cheap price and you don't mind pungent smells and noise well this is the place for you... as for us we will NEVER stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Red Roof Myrtle Beach Market Commons is renovated with all new rooms, contemporary furniture, new bathrooms with granite countertops, a comfortable easy chair and more. This location features suites, an outdoor heated pool (mid March-October), a picnic area outside, interior corridors, 3 elevators, and a coin laundry. A Waffle House is located adjacent to the property. Oceanfront dining nearby is also available. Free continental breakfast is served daily from Memorial Day thru Labor Day. Select rooms offer microwave/microfridge units. Experience our complimentary coffee-house style coffee & tea. All rooms offer free WiFi access. One well-behaved family pet with no pet deposit, 60 pounds or less, per room is welcome (sorry, pets are not allowed in poolside rooms). Check-in Time: 3:00 PM | Check-out Time: 11:00 AM Check-in Age: 18 years or older ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Red Roof Inn, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Red Roof Inn Myrtle Beach Hotel - Market Commons reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn And Suites Myrtle Beach
- Red Roof Inn & Suites Myrtle Beach Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Red Roof Inn Myrtle Beach
- Myrtle Beach Red Roof Inn