“I loved the hotel and will be returning soon.”

The Breakers Resort
Ranked #31 of 209 Hotels in Myrtle Beach
Reviewed February 15, 2013

We went to the breakers hotel for a weekend get away with the kids. My husband and I have four children. We all enjoyef the hotel it was so much room. We liked the whole concept of the breakers hotel. Food in both the restaurants was great and all for a reasonable price. We will be returning there soon and are all looking forward yo the next trip.

• Stayed: February 2013
1  Thank galley29
Manager2006, Guest Relations Manager at The Breakers Resort, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2013

It is great to hear you and your family had a good time here at The Breakers Resort. We hope you get to come back during season and you can enjoy all the great ammenities we have to offer; whether it be our kids klub activities or enjoying the day by the pool listening to music. We will see you soon!

Reviewed February 15, 2013

My wife and I needed to get away, a friend recommended Breaker's Resort. We stayed for one night in the king bed suite with the 2 person jacuzzi in the room and it was wonderful! Everything about our stay was exactly what you look for in a resort. The service was great as well as the room. Our room was very clean, we could tell that it was cleaned with precision and care. I would recommend The Breaker's Resort to anyone!

Room Tip: Recommend trying the king suite with the jacuzzi in the room! You won't regret it.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Macaroni R
Manager2006, Guest Relations Manager at The Breakers Resort, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2013

Thank you for your reveiw. We are glad to hear you and your wife had a great getaway! We will still be here the next time you want to escape and hopefully you can stay a little longer.

Reviewed February 15, 2013

I had to go the Myrtle Beach for a trade show at the Convention Center. I was lucky to find an oceanfront room at The Breakers at an amazing rate. An easy walk to the Convention Center in a room with an oceanfront balcony and beautiful weather in February so I could enjoy the ocean sitting on the balcony. PS. Very friendly front desk!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

We hope you will stay with us again the next time you return to Myrtle Beach. Thank you for taking the time to write your review and we are pleased you enjoyed your stay. The ocean will be waiting for your return.

Reviewed February 14, 2013

I'm an area resident, so I could likely ignore resorts on the beach...but for my wedding in January 2013, I booked rooms and held a block for my wedding guests. I have to say - we ALL had a wonderful time. The rooms were spacious, as described, clean...and it was a quiet, relaxing time for us.

My husband and I have talked many times already about heading back to The Breakers for a weekend getaway, and for our anniversaries.

Highly recommend!

Room Tip: Ocean view is good - Ocean Front is the way to go! Nice location, close to all kinds of shops and r...
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple

Congratulations on your recent wedding! We are glad everyone enjoyed their stay. We look forward to seeing you on your anniversary and whenever you want to get to the beach for a getaway!

Reviewed February 12, 2013

Our family really enjoyed our stay. The room was very comfortable, the staff were very helpful and the indoor pool area was large enough to handle all guest during the off season. We will definitely be staying their again.

• Stayed: January 2013
1  Thank Katinagale

Thank you for your review. We are glad you and your family had a great time. Please remember us the next time you come to Myrtle Beach!

Reviewed February 12, 2013

This hotel was very nice. We originally booked at the boutique towers then upgraded and moved to paradise building where the pools were. I was very pleased and didnt want to leave. The lazy river was a little cold until our last night there :( but i stayed in the hot tub... i had a wonderful time and it was a very clean hotel. We will be staying again!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Ashley A
Manager2006, Guest Relations Manager at The Breakers Resort, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2013

We are so glad you enjoyed the paradise tower here at the Breakers Resort on your recent trip to Myrtle Beach. We hope you return soon!

Reviewed February 10, 2013

We have been to Myrtle Beach for our 3rd time and Cannot wait to try out Breakers! I wanted to post a quick review to back up Customer service from a negative post a little while ago.. It is all over the reservation pages about the different specials and all of them have something to do with how many days you stay, so if you change your amount of days of course your cost is going to change... I talked to 2 different people when booking my trip and they were more than helpful, very friendly and explained all the different deals to me! I would recommend for everyone to try this place out, and I cant wait for out trip in about a month and a half!!!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank AngieBrandt

Thank you for your feedback. I have passed this on to our reservations team. We do offer a great variety of specials and the team does its best to ensure our guests understand them. We look forward to your visit and hope you have a great time here in Myrtle Beach!