We stayed at this hotel in June, 2006 and paid over $300 a night. The room was very musty, and the furniture circa 1982. I could not believe it was a Hilton when I walked into our room. The breakfast was o.k., but I've definitely had better at buffet's. The on-site restaurant was overpriced and the food gave me a stomach ache. The pool and waterpark were great, and it was nice to walk down onto a clean beach, however, the price of an umbrella was $10 a day! Bottom line, if it cost less, I wouldn't complain, but for over $300 a night, I expect much more.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Embassy Suites Myrtle Beach Oceanfront Resort is the perfect place for family vacations, conferences and groups events, and even romantic getaways. The Embassy Suites offers luxurious two-room suites, and the resort features a golf course, tennis, Splash Water Park, oceanfront dining, and a full activities schedule during the summer months. Join us for your next Myrtle Beach Vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Otel, TravelUp, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Cancelon, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets and Evoline ltd so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Myrtle Beach-Oceanfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Myrtle Beach At Kingston Plantation Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Embassy Suites Kingston Plantation
- Kingston Plantation
- Myrtle Beach Embassy Suites