Our family (2 adults and 2 teens) stayed at the Embassy Suites in June 2005. First of all they have just completed a renovation of the property so it is much better than previous reviews had stated. We were fortunate to have the end room on the oceanside, so we had a wonderful view of the ocean and the waterpark. We had a balcony that opened from the living room and the master bedroom and then you had large windows in the bathrom that looked out onto the ocean. The room was very nice. Housekeeping was a problem because they did not want to give you clean glasses each morning when they cleaned your room. Our first morning there I tried to explain to the hispanic cleaning lady that we wanted clean drinking glasses for our room, she finally picked up a spray bottle and some dirty glasses off her cart, sprayed and wiped them and gave them to me, I think that is a health issue! I ended up going to the store and buying plastic disposable cups.
Forget trying to eat at the free buffet each morning unless you are an early bird and get there before 8:30 am, after that it is not worth fighting the crowds that line up almost the entire length of the lobby, they really need to try to figure out a way to crowd control at breakfast. This hotel is great for the families that have small children because the waterpark in right next to the hotel, downside to that is that everyone who stays in the Kingston Plantation can come and use the waterpark, they use the pools and they eat at breakfast too (I was told it was for Embassy guests only, but people from the surrounding condos would come in too). Too many people trying to fit into the area around the Embassy. There is only 3 elevators so you will always be waiting for them, when we were there we got stuck on the pool elevator, it took maintenance about 20 mins to get us out, that was not fun. Overall, it is a nice hotel, and if you don't mind people from all within Kingston Plantation hanging out at and around your hotel then you will enjoy yourself, personally, we will probably find another place next year that is not so crowded.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Embassy Suites Myrtle Beach Oceanfront Resort is the perfect place for family vacations, conferences and groups events, and even romantic getaways. The Embassy Suites offers luxurious two-room suites, and the resort features a golf course, tennis, Splash Water Park, oceanfront dining, and a full activities schedule during the summer months. Join us for your next Myrtle Beach Vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels Direct, Otel, Priceline, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Myrtle Beach-Oceanfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Myrtle Beach At Kingston Plantation Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Embassy Suites Kingston Plantation
- Kingston Plantation
- Myrtle Beach Embassy Suites