We just spent the weekend at the Embassy Suites at Myrtle Beach. With the spring break hordes yet to arrive, we found the hotel busy but not overly crowded. We were on the 17th floor, which had fabulous views - but even more special was that they found us a room even though we had arrived at 9:00 AM - so time to drop our bags off and grab a quick breakfast (included in the room price).
The only downer? The Manager's evening reception (free happy hour) had the bartenders making up their own versions of drinks - I think every sweet drink was Peach DeKupyer whether it was supposed to have it in it or not..
Really loved the hospitality - all of the employees seemed genuinely happy to be there and were very gracious. BTW if you want 500 Hilton Honors points - they'll call and give them to you - hoping to lure you to the Hilton Grand Vacations "seminar" - so if you have a couple of hours to blow and want $100 and 25,000 Honor points - take them up on it....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Embassy Suites Myrtle Beach Oceanfront Resort is the perfect place for family vacations, conferences and groups events, and even romantic getaways. The Embassy Suites offers luxurious two-room suites, and the resort features a golf course, tennis, Splash Water Park, oceanfront dining, and a full activities schedule during the summer months. Join us for your next Myrtle Beach Vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline and Orbitz so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Myrtle Beach-Oceanfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Myrtle Beach At Kingston Plantation Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Embassy Suites Kingston Plantation
- Kingston Plantation
- Myrtle Beach Embassy Suites