Kingston Plantation is a very nice resort for families with kids. The pool area and waterpark are excellent. The villas are very spacious and quiet but, in my opinion, too far of a walk to the pools and beach with young kids and all their gear you need to carry. We actually rented a golf cart ($175 for the week) to drive around the resort area. Our villa in West Hyde Park was very spacious and fairly clean, but could've been cleaner--heavy dust in the corners of the rooms and closets, musty smell in the bathrooms. I'm somewhat picky though so it may not bother others. My biggest complaint about the resort is no free Wi-Fi. Everyone wants to posts pictures on Facebook, etc. and check their email while on vacation, and if you don't have an unlimited data plan, that can be a problem for you. They do have Wi-Fi available but it is $10/day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Embassy Suites Myrtle Beach Oceanfront Resort is the perfect place for family vacations, conferences and groups events, and even romantic getaways. The Embassy Suites offers luxurious two-room suites, and the resort features a golf course, tennis, Splash Water Park, oceanfront dining, and a full activities schedule during the summer months. Join us for your next Myrtle Beach Vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hilton Hotels Direct, Orbitz, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Myrtle Beach-Oceanfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Myrtle Beach At Kingston Plantation Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Embassy Suites Kingston Plantation
- Kingston Plantation
- Myrtle Beach Embassy Suites