Embassy Suites by Hilton Myrtle Beach-Oceanfront Resort
$200
$257
$224
Hampton.com
Long Bay Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$134
$115
Official Site
Dayton House Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$103
$95
$180
$155
The Breakers Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$124
$111
Paradise Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$111
Orbitz.com
Coral Beach Resort & Suites(Myrtle Beach)
$146
Travelocity
Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$106
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
1,910 results
All reviewskingston plantationthe manager's receptioncoastal grillmade to order breakfastwrap around balconycomplimentary breakfastapache piergated communitywater parkshuttle serviceocean frontsliding glassfitness centerlazy riverliving roomfamily vacationindoor pool
Reviewed May 2, 2013

I have honestly never had any issues with any Embassy Suites I stay in. The only issue I had with this one, is I just had to leave. Check-in (no problem), requested a corner room (no problem), manager's reception (great), breakfast (WOW!!!!), location (wonderful), and good times for all. This hotel sets the example of how all hotels should be. I have always loved the Myrtle Beach area and it is something you cannot appreciate until you visit here. Nothing I could put in words would be as good as what it actually is.

Room Tip: Request a corner room . Same cost and LOTS more space.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 1, 2013

Loved the Embassy Suites at Myrtle Beach!! This was a very special visit as we booked the resort for our wedding. Everything was picture perfect and we could not have been happier! Megan was wonderful to work with and put in countless hours to ensure our event went off without a hitch. Paul was extremely accomodating when we arrived after a long day of traveling and his efforts were much appreciated. We cannot wait to return to this beautiful resort!

Room Tip: Ocean front rooms have large wrap around balcony offering spectaculr view of the ocean and pier.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 1, 2013

I truly enjoyed my stay. I slept with the balcony door open so that I could hear the waves crashing on the shore. It was so relaxing that I almost hated to leave. The linens were fresh, and the service staff was friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Reviewed April 28, 2013

Loved our villa in Canterberry Court. Bldg. 1E 3 bedroom 3 bath and was in perfect condition. Maid was very freindly and did a great job! Staff at check in was great. Overall a great expericance from start to finish! Cannot wait to come back next year!!!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 25, 2013

Usually, southern hotel breakfasts include the worst excuse for Grits that most southerners can't recognise (must less some unknowing northener). They are most often half cooked and runny. Much to my surprise this morning the Embassy Suites Hotel served the most delightful thick and creamy grits, as God had intended they be cooked. Compliments to the chef. You must be Southern at heart.

• Stayed: April 2013