My family stayed at the Embassy suites in Myrtle Beach on my Hilton reqards points. This was a long overdue vacation. The first room had a great view of the air conditioners, but simply mentioning it to the front desk and we were moved up 15 floors with an ocean view (off to the side, but I could see it at least.). The room was clean and spacious, and the restauants were good. My wife and I spent our days by the pool, listening to the music and going through the list of "shaker" drinks (highly recommended). Our goal for the week was to try a new variation each day. Our kids (16 - 19) loved it and spent their time on the beach , at the pool, going for walks, in the spash park, everything but getting under our skin.
This was THE most relaxing vacation I have had, EVER. Thank you Embassy Suites, I needed that!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Embassy Suites Myrtle Beach Oceanfront Resort is the perfect place for family vacations, conferences and groups events, and even romantic getaways. The Embassy Suites offers luxurious two-room suites, and the resort features a golf course, tennis, Splash Water Park, oceanfront dining, and a full activities schedule during the summer months. Join us for your next Myrtle Beach Vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Myrtle Beach-Oceanfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Myrtle Beach At Kingston Plantation Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Embassy Suites Kingston Plantation
- Kingston Plantation
- Myrtle Beach Embassy Suites