I find myself in a lot of chain hotels traveling on business (read my reviews!) and there's always a series of small errors that make the visit a chore. I'm happy to report that this Embassy Suites avoided those. It's a perfectly ordinary hotel, but the elevators are fast, the (included) breakfast quite yummy -- I recommend the custom-made omelet -- the staff perfectly professional, the suite-style rooms spacious, the room fridge functional. Basically, everything was as it was supposed to be.
Nitpick: I was charged $8.00 for parking. Now, I didn't have or register a car, and besides, we're talking surface lots in an open area here, not some inner city. I asked for, and got, this charge reversed, but I really hate getting charged by default for services I don't ask for.
(I didn't rate the value because the company paid and I don't know how much it cost.)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Embassy Suites Myrtle Beach Oceanfront Resort is the perfect place for family vacations, conferences and groups events, and even romantic getaways. The Embassy Suites offers luxurious two-room suites, and the resort features a golf course, tennis, Splash Water Park, oceanfront dining, and a full activities schedule during the summer months. Join us for your next Myrtle Beach Vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Orbitz, Odigeo, Expedia, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Myrtle Beach-Oceanfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Myrtle Beach At Kingston Plantation Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Embassy Suites Kingston Plantation
- Kingston Plantation
- Myrtle Beach Embassy Suites