My sister and I stayed at this hotel August 22-24, 2013. Had a room on the first floor, near the pool (which, yes, is very small). We both agreed that the room was great, especially for what we paid! The bathroom was spotless, and the room was plenty big for the two of us.
The lady at the front desk, Nikki, was very nice. When we called the front desk to ask for an ice bucket, we were told that they were kept at the front desk. I went to the front desk and she already had one sitting there, ready for me. :)
Also, the fire alarm randomly went off the morning of our check out. We called the front desk to report it and they immediately sent someone to inspect it.The situation was remedied within minutes.
My only complaint (if you even want to call it that) was that the pillows were a bit on the small side. Thankfully, I had brought my own pillow, so the three pillows together were decent enough for a couple of nights. To be fair, though, I sleep on several pillows at home, so other people may have no issue with the pillows.
I would have no hesitation in staying here again the next time we are in Myrtle Beach. Great price, nice room, and we always felt safe. Thank you for a great stay. :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Suburban Extended Stay® Hotel in Myrtle Beach SC is conveniently located in the heart of Myrtle Beach, within walking distance of Coastal Grand mall and Myrtle Waves Water Park. This Myrtle Beach, SC hotel is minutes from attractions like the Broadway at the Beach shopping, entertainment and dining district, Ripley's Aquarium, the Carolina Opry and Pirates Voyage, which offers fun, feast and adventure.Additional nearby points of interest include:•Myrtle Beach Convention Center•Coastal Carolina University•Webster University•Brookgreen Gardens•Barefoot LandingVisitors to Myrtle Beach, South Carolina will enjoy miles of beautiful beaches, a variety of restaurants, fun-filled amusement parks, unique shopping, lively nightlife, adventurous water sports and lots of fishing. In addition, there are many golf courses located in the surrounding area.Business travelers will appreciate access to conveniences like copy and fax services.All guest rooms have all the conveniences of home, including spacious work desks, hair dryers, and kitchens with refrigerators, microwaves, two-burner cooktops, coffee makers, cookware and utensils. Guests of this Myrtle Beach, SC hotel will also enjoy having private voice mail and free expanded cable television that features more than 70 channels like HBO, CNN and ESPN. Non-smoking rooms are offered.Laundry facilities are located on the property for guest convenience. Economical daily, weekly and monthly rates are offered for added value.In the heart of Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, you simply won't find a better value than the Suburban Extended Stay Hotel. For a day, a week or a month, we are the perfect destination for business, relocation and leisure travelers. We have just what you need to make you feel at home and offer a great value over a longer stay. Book a room today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Suburban Extended Stay of Myrtle Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Suburban Extended Stay Of Myrtle Beach Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Myrtle Beach Extended Stay